Make Up For Ever Step 1 Skin Equalizer Reviews

Ranked #195 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

September 25, 2016

Cette base matifiante pour le visage lise la peau et les pores et fait tenir mon maquillage toute la journée. Ne me donne pas de boutons comme d'autres bases.

July 02, 2016

This is my go to primer and has been for the past year. It smooths out any imperfections I have whether it be a pimple or pores this stuff really does the job. I always recommend it to my clients who are looking for a lightweight primer that'll help filling in their pores without breaking them out. This stuff is the bomb and I'll definitely keep purchasing this as long as it remains on the market !

January 28, 2016

Love this stuff. I've tried primers in the past (Smashbox, Dr. Jart+) but they weren't super effective. I just chalked it up to me having extremely greasy skin. When I use MUFE's Step 1, shine is NON-EXISTENT! All my life I thought I would just have to suffer with a greasy face if I chose to wear make-up, but thanks to this primer I can finally slay and not look like a pizza!

January 23, 2016

Meh. I didn't find any changes with my make up's effectiveness or the smoothness of my face with this equalizer. It didn't get rid of my rosy cheeks, and my fine lines are already being taken care of by moisturizers.

I have used other primers in the past, and this doesn't have a satiny feel to it as some other do.