Good

Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Foundation Reviews

Ranked #59 out of 595 in Foundation

September 26, 2016

This product is by far the best foundation I have ever tried hands down- and believe me - I have tried many. It applies like a dream, very blendable and with a buildable coverage. It also feels very lightweight on the skin, not at all cakey or thick. It makes my skin look absolutely perfect in pictures and in person. I also love the fact that it comes in a large variety of shades, guaranteeing that you can find your perfect match! I would 100% recommend this foundation to everyone!

July 19, 2016

I got my Colour IQ done at Sephora and this was my #1 match. I used it for about 4 months, but switched to NARS because I just didn't love this one. It has good coverage and matched my skin well, but I have an oily tzone and it doesn't perform well on oily skin. It also clung to the dry skin I had on my cheeks, and made any dry patch stand out like crazy.

July 03, 2016

This is the perfect liquid foundation. It's so smooth and airy and I am completely in love. Looks good even when I don't have my beauty blender handy and have to use my hands, which hasn't been the case for many previous liquids I've purchased I love it my holy grail!!!!

June 20, 2016

This product is totally amazing!!! It gives a nice finish and matches perfectly my skin...I strongly recommend this foundation to any skin type. I have an oily skin and with a translucide powder on top, it was perfect!

May 31, 2016

This foundation is sooo pricey but it's so good. Bought it at Sephora for $50 but it's worth it, considering I use it every day and there's still a lot of product left.

Pros: There's a lot of shades to choose from. Perfect for every skin tone.
Cons: If you have oily skin, it's not the best choice. I get patches around the nose area and I have to patch up my make up every once in a while.

May 20, 2016

A bit pricey for sure but completely worth it! This is my favourite foundation ever! I wet my brush before applying and it gives such a nice natural glow to the skin! It is medium to full coverage and has a thin, light formula that feels very comfortable on the skin!

April 25, 2016

This foundation is one of my new favourites, it goes on so beautifully with a moistened beauty blender. All you have to do is press the foundation into the skin, I learned not to rub it in with my fingers, but to pat it into skin. It leaves a flawless buildable base. I love it.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear

Whosthat20 added a new review for
Crest Whitestrips

Whosthat20 added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
Foundation