Make up forever cream blush
Good

Make up forever cream blush Reviews

Ranked #28 out of 501 in Blush

September 11, 2016

I bought this in the shade 220, Pink Sand.

This is a great blush. This is a cream blush which is very buildable and blendable. It's pretty well goof-proof, in my opinion, because it's so easy to dab some on your cheeks and blend it out without looking like a clown. You can just keep adding more until you get the effect you want. It builds up on itself really well without any sort of caking or streaking, and I can even put it on top of powder foundation without any weird effects.

I have a fairly big vertical scar on my right cheek from an accident a few years ago. Because of this, I've always found it hard to apply blush without accentuating the problem. I find that I can actually apply this product from my cheekbones blending inward toward the apples of my cheeks, and it creates a really natural flush without me having to put any product over my actual scar. With other blushes, this type of approach doesn't look as good, but this one really works.

Even though this is a cream product and those tend to slip and slide, I find that this one stays in place all day without moving or fading. Because you don't need a huge amount, I've been using the same compact for a long time. It's been about two years, and it hasn't dried out or anything. I'm extremely impressed.

August 01, 2016

Make Up Forevers Cream blush is super pigmented so it lasts forever and you only need a little to get the perfect glow I also like that with a cream blush I can get it precisely where I want it!

Beetlejuice13 added a new review for
MoroccanOil

Beetlejuice13 earned the Beauty Rockstar badge

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag