Make Up Forever Step 1 Skin Equalizers

Make Up Forever Step 1 Skin Equalizers Reviews

Ranked #131 out of 322 in Primer

March 06, 2016

I have the #3 Hydrating primer for dry skin. It is not like the silicone textured primers, but more like a white lotion. I have very dry skin and foundation usually clings to it, but not when I use this primer. Not sure if it makes my foundation last any longer than a silicone primer, but creates a smooth surface without dry patches. I like that the nozzle on the tube is long and thin, allows me to control just how much I need.

Tip: the travel size is $19 for 0.5oz while the full size is $43 for 1 oz...I will continue to buy the travel size given they are cheaper and will allow me to have fresher product.

March 01, 2016

I recently started using the mattifying base from the Step 1 skin equalizers from MUFE and i could not be happier! i suffer from oiliness on my nose, while the entirety of my face is usually normal or slightly dry. this primer did an amazing job at keeping my nose matte when no foundation or powder was able to! it is a little pricey, but a little goes a long way and it you get the bang for your buck. It doesn't dry out my problem area, rather gives a very fresh feeling when applied, and make up goes on smoothly on top. i love this product and will definitely repurchase when i run out!

June 03, 2015

These are great primers. On my tops list! I love all the new MUFE line.

May 01, 2015

I purchased a mini of the mattifying primer when I was waiting in the checkout at Sephora. I have really oily skin and it dried it right up! Definitely only need a tiny bit of product. I immediately went back and bought a full size, and I never used to wear primers. I always thought they were a money grab but this is perfect.

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

Beetlejuice13 added a new review for
MoroccanOil

Beetlejuice13 earned the Beauty Rockstar badge

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag