Makeup Eraser Reviews

Ranked #17 out of 224 in Eye Makeup Remover

1.5/5

January 11, 2017

Okay, not sure if people on here just review all products as "magic", or if I was just not using this correctly but I received the original eraser for Christmas last year and it was a waste of fabric in my opinion. I ended up using it to dry my sink after resuming my regular cleansing with PRODUCTS & water.

The instructions say to wet the whole thing with warm water and use one side to "erase" the make up and the other to exfoliate. Firstly, both sides felt exactly the same. Secondly, while it did 'wipe' off makeup (the only reason I could tell was because it turned orange from my foundation) i definitely did not feel like it cleansed my face at all. it took so many wipes to actually get my eye make up off and I couldnt even tell when my face makeup came fully off because the eraser was orange after the first wipe. The exfoliating side literally did nothing and my face felt gross after.

I loved the idea of this when i got it, but it's a complete waste of money. I have been sticking to my cleansing routine using actual products and i'm perfectly happy. Don't bother!

October 02, 2016

'Est fou un seul gant enlève tout le maquillage sur mon visage.doux pour la peau ,le gant laisse le visage frais et sans résidu de maquillage incrusté.

October 01, 2016

This thing is fricken magic! At first I was very skeptical, because it just felt like a piece of fleece. Maybe that's all it is... I don't know! All I know is it removed every little bit of my makeup without needing to use any harsh makeup removers, which cause a lot of issues on my sensitive skin.

The instructions it came with were a little unclear, so I looked up a video to see which side does which. Basically you wet the whole thing with warm water, use the side with the shorter "fleece" to remove the makeup, then flip it over to the side with the longer "fleece" and use it to exfoliate.

According to my sister, who got one a few months ago, you only need to wash it once the entire thing is dirty. I'll probably wash it at least once a week. But the instructions do say it is dryer and dryersheet friendly.

I don't know how it works, but it has quickly become essential for my makeup routine.

September 19, 2016

This product is amazing. The price may seem high at first glance, but considering that you can wash it up to 1000 times and get many uses per wash, you save money by not buying packages of disposable makeup remover wipes. This product actually works better than all the disposable makeup remover wipes that I have used before. The best part is that there is no chemical or soap in this cloth at all, only the water you add. I have tried a non brand name version and it was not nearly as good as the brand name one and it also left little pieces of fuzz on my face. Highly recommend this product to anyone who wears any amount of makeup.

September 14, 2016

I think the Makeup Eraser takes makeup off really well, even when it is waterproof. It feels soft and you can wash it easily in the washing machine without any leftover stains. However, you must rub your eyes a lot and it is pretty harsh. It also leaves skin with a rough feeling. I use it for travelling since it is easily portable and quick to use. Not for everyday.

September 14, 2016

The original Makeup Eraser-makeup remover cloth is the best makeup remover ever. It takes all the makeup away and cleans the face. One side removes the makeup and the other exfoliates. It is a towel and you wet it and all you have to do it wipe your face... No need for any cleansers!!! The cloth will last thousand washes too.

July 09, 2016

I couldn't believe this little cloth removed all my makeup! I use it right after work to remove my makeup quickly. I do find that it removes foundation and conceale quickly but my eye make up does require some scrubbing

June 29, 2016

This product is genius. I was always buying disposable facial wipes but this has cheated my cleansing routine. It's machine washable and reusable, need I say more?!

March 21, 2016

Its amazing what this towel can do with just water! It's gotten most of my waterproof mascara off, which some cleanser even struggle to do. I love that I can use this for about a week before having to wash it by just using small sections of the towel each use.

March 04, 2016

I use my makeup eraser every night to remove my makeup. It's just a simple easy way to remove makeup but it seriously works. You have to follow the instructions they give you (i.e. - wash the cloth in the washer and tumble dry before 1st use). You can save so much money using the Makeup Eraser instead of repeatedly having to buy makeup remover cloths and did I mention that it actually works!!!