Makeup Forever HD Makeup Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 391 in Makeup

October 03, 2016

Super bonne poudre libre pour le visage. J'ai essayer un échantillon de luxe du produit et j'ai beaucoup aimé l'effet sur ma peau. Je l'utilise avec un pinceau.

October 03, 2016

I wear the powder everyday, I love the light weight of it and it goes over any foundation perfectly. I find the price to be outrageous being almost $40 and I find a lot comes out when you just need a little bit because it goes a long way. I have bought this 3 times, It is a cheap powder compared to other high end powders.

September 28, 2016

I received a sample recently in a beauty box I subscribe to, and I am glad I got that opportunity, because this foundation is great! It has med-full coverage, and dries to a nice satiny powder. Covers pores well. It also came with a convenient pump which is definitely ideal. I am pleased with the matching to my skin as well. I would definitely consider buying this product

September 25, 2016

Foundation is a tough situation. I always had the hardest time finding the perfect one. I really like the Makeup Forever HD foundation though. Make sure you get somebody to colour match you and all but once you have the perfect shade, you should be good to go with this stuff. I have oily skin so it's great for me. The foundation pretty much stays matte and put on my face for the whole day.

September 23, 2016

I didn't think I would like this foundation at first- and although it is a little pricy, it is totally worth the money. I forgot I was even wearing foundation, and it covers so well, without making my skin oily throughout the day. Love this stuff!

September 23, 2016

This product is amazing for people with discoloured skin. it evens out your skin tone leaving you with a flawless look appearing as though you are not even wearing any foundation.

September 17, 2016

I was very excited to try this product only to find out that it would hardly cover anything on my face that i was wanting to cover. I would not recommend this foundation for something whos looking for a fuller coverage.

September 17, 2016

This foundation looks absolutely flawless on my skin, especially in pictures. Although sometimes it does make my combination skin a bit oily, I have to use a setting powder with it.

September 16, 2016

I bought some Makeup Forever at Sephora because I heard great reviews from friends. I asked the sales associate if it was hypoallergenic and they assured me it was. I tried the makeup the next weekend and as soon as I put it on my skin became irritated to the point that I had to wash it off. It was definitely a waste of money.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products