Makeup Forever HD Makeup Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 404 in Makeup

February 06, 2017

J'adore le fond de teint Ultra HD. Il n'est pas complètement couvrant ce qui donne un effet plus naturel. Il est facile a appliquer et ne donne pas un fini cakey

January 25, 2017

I don't always use foundation, but this is a great product. A little goes a long way. Excellent coverage & blends easily. It's long lasting & leaves a nice matte finish.

January 06, 2017

High end so it's on the pricey side , but you do get what you pay for. High coverage and colour , blends easily and doesn't cake into my fine lines. This is one of my makeup staples

October 03, 2016

Super bonne poudre libre pour le visage. J'ai essayer un échantillon de luxe du produit et j'ai beaucoup aimé l'effet sur ma peau. Je l'utilise avec un pinceau.

October 03, 2016

I wear the powder everyday, I love the light weight of it and it goes over any foundation perfectly. I find the price to be outrageous being almost $40 and I find a lot comes out when you just need a little bit because it goes a long way. I have bought this 3 times, It is a cheap powder compared to other high end powders.

September 28, 2016

I received a sample recently in a beauty box I subscribe to, and I am glad I got that opportunity, because this foundation is great! It has med-full coverage, and dries to a nice satiny powder. Covers pores well. It also came with a convenient pump which is definitely ideal. I am pleased with the matching to my skin as well. I would definitely consider buying this product

September 25, 2016

Foundation is a tough situation. I always had the hardest time finding the perfect one. I really like the Makeup Forever HD foundation though. Make sure you get somebody to colour match you and all but once you have the perfect shade, you should be good to go with this stuff. I have oily skin so it's great for me. The foundation pretty much stays matte and put on my face for the whole day.

September 23, 2016

I didn't think I would like this foundation at first- and although it is a little pricy, it is totally worth the money. I forgot I was even wearing foundation, and it covers so well, without making my skin oily throughout the day. Love this stuff!

September 23, 2016

This product is amazing for people with discoloured skin. it evens out your skin tone leaving you with a flawless look appearing as though you are not even wearing any foundation.

September 17, 2016

I was very excited to try this product only to find out that it would hardly cover anything on my face that i was wanting to cover. I would not recommend this foundation for something whos looking for a fuller coverage.