Makeup Forever HD Makeup Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 415 in Makeup

March 15, 2017

A foundation with an ultra-lightweight texture that provides ultra flawless skin. Super easy to apply and hid all my redness to even out my complexion. Lasts all day and requires no touch ups.

March 03, 2017

This brand is absolutely amazing and TOP QUALITY! It feels light on your skin, isn't heavy at all and gives you the even skin tone and look you need. It doesn't cause any breakouts and I love the options this line in general has. Everything about it is great

March 01, 2017

I am not one to spend a lot of money on my makeup but after using this product for the first time I was sold. It not only keeps my skin looking smooth and even but it also does not dry out my face as the night goes on. I only have to buy about 2 bottles of foundation per year because it lasts so long! Worth the money!

March 01, 2017

I've been buying this foundation for a few years and will continue to buy it, though I hate the (no longer) new colors they rolled out. Great for a lighter and more natural look and my go to for when I am going to be outside on a sunny day/when my skin will be super visible. However, if you have oily skin, you should definitely be using a primer under this.

February 28, 2017

The best foundation I have ever used. Great coverage with light weight feel. Doesn't dry you out or looking caked on. Plus comes in tons of shade choices.

February 06, 2017

J'adore le fond de teint Ultra HD. Il n'est pas complètement couvrant ce qui donne un effet plus naturel. Il est facile a appliquer et ne donne pas un fini cakey

January 25, 2017

I don't always use foundation, but this is a great product. A little goes a long way. Excellent coverage & blends easily. It's long lasting & leaves a nice matte finish.

January 06, 2017

High end so it's on the pricey side , but you do get what you pay for. High coverage and colour , blends easily and doesn't cake into my fine lines. This is one of my makeup staples

October 03, 2016

Super bonne poudre libre pour le visage. J'ai essayer un échantillon de luxe du produit et j'ai beaucoup aimé l'effet sur ma peau. Je l'utilise avec un pinceau.

October 03, 2016

I wear the powder everyday, I love the light weight of it and it goes over any foundation perfectly. I find the price to be outrageous being almost $40 and I find a lot comes out when you just need a little bit because it goes a long way. I have bought this 3 times, It is a cheap powder compared to other high end powders.