Makeup Revolution Vivid Baked Highlighter

Makeup Revolution Vivid Baked Highlighter Reviews

1 review
Ranked #14 out of 74 in Highlighter

September 23, 2016

I did a first impression and in-depth review about the Makeup Revolution Vivid Baked Highlighters. This brand is NEW to Canadian drugstores so I was super excited to test this out.

So, is this product worth the money? In this in-depth review, I let you guys know my thoughts on whether it's worth the $9.99 CAD price tag!

Product Claims:
"For an all year round bronzed look, use the buildable Vivid Baked Highlighter by Makeup Revolution. Provides a natural looking color which lasts all day. Revolution tip: Try using a wet brush for a more dramatic look."

"Peach Lights: This juicy Peach of a highlighter will give you instant cheekbones with its pearly shine. Great for fair skin tones."

"Golden Lights: You're Golden, as long as you have this powder on your side. With a yellow-gold sheen, this highlighter is ideal for medium to deep skin tones."

"Radiant Lights: This unique lilac shade will brighten up your cloudiest days and make you look Radiant. Perfect for fair to medium skin tones."

PROS:
Price (super affordable)
Highly Pigmented (just as pigmented as the Becca Cosmetics X Jaclyn Hill Champagne Pop)
Smooth formula & beautiful glow
Beautiful consistency that glides onto your skin
Lasts all day long
Different colours are available for various skin types

CONS:
Only have 3 colours available in Canadian drugstore right now.
I personally purchased Golden Lights and Peach Lights.

My opinion:
I LOVE this highlighter especially if you are on a budget! It is a great highlighter that is super affordable. I do prefer using this product dry rather than with a wet brush as I think it applies better. I did comparison swatches to the Becca x Jaclyn Hill Champagne Pop highlighter and this product is just as pigmented! I have a medium/tan skin tone and thought that Golden Lights was the perfect shade for my skin! Great job Makeup Revolution! It is definitely worth the $9.99 CAD price tag!

happy6400 added a new review for
Honey Nut Cheerios

debrar67 added a new review for
Honey Nut Cheerios

debrar67 earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

debrar67 added a new review for
Dove White Beauty Bar

BigAl added a new review for
Dairy Queen DQ Cakes

BigAl earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Christmas