Makeupgeek eyeshadows
Good

Makeupgeek eyeshadows Reviews

Ranked #106 out of 1111 in Eye Shadow

July 17, 2016

I like eyeshadows made by Makeupgeek because if you don't have the budget for Mac single shadows, these are a discount but work just the same. There is such a wide colour range- from matte to shimmer depending on the eye you want to create. You can even get a starter kit which has complimentary colours lined up for you so that you don't have to guess. These eyeshadows blend well on the eyelid. There is no chalkiness or struggle to get a decent amount on your brush. If you're just starting out- try Peach Smoothie on the crease (which is where everyone starts) to give definition and act as a transition colour.

May 08, 2016

I'm surprised no one has written about these yet because these are bomb! Highly pigmented and the colour range is extensive. From mattes, foiled shadows, shimmers and duo chrome... anything you want they have it. I heard about these as I watched Marlena from before she had her own line of products on YouTube. It took me a while to order them because they are so many to choose from. Ended up getting a good amount 27 in all.

Did have to pay extra for customs but I am superbly happy with my purchase.
If you do get the individual shadows remember to get a z pallette to store them or get one of their ready made pallettes if you can't decide.

Worth every penny and I just want them all!!