Maleficent (2014) Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 1005 in DVD

January 20, 2017

This movie was beautifully done, Angelina Jolie played the role with such grace and fierceness. I love watching that spark of happiness and life come back to her throughout the movie. The scenery was magical, it was nice to watch a movie that was opposite to what we are used to and having the villain take the lead.

January 20, 2017

I saw this in theater when it first came out. I'm not sure I have ever felt so moved by Angelinas acting before. I was truly drawn to her character! So much raw emotion! She truly outdid herself.

November 15, 2016

This movie turned out really well! I was never a sleeping beauty fan, as Maleficent was quite scary for child-me. This however explains the story of how she came to be Maleficent, and it is a beautiful tale. It was full of adventure, fantasy, fairies, great graphics- definitely a must watch!

September 22, 2016

Best movie I've seen with Angelina Jolie. Its that type of movie that if you had to answer the phone you wouldnt want to have to put the movie on pause because you had to see what happens next right away.

September 22, 2016

I loved this movie! The different take on Maleficent was incredible! The special effects were amazing and the story line was impeccable! I am so happy it is on Netflix now!

0.5/5

April 14, 2016

this movie was absolutely terrible. It had such great potential, but the cast was wayyyy off base. Angelina Jolie was not a good fit at all, she barely changed her facial expression during the entire movie. I was so disappointed.

April 14, 2016

I really dislike Angelina Jolie. I usually try to avoid anything with her in it. But my oldest son wanted to see this, so I obliged and took him. I am glad I did. This is a fantastic movie, very well done. We will be adding this one to the collection for sure.

April 14, 2016

Maleficent was and is my favourite Disney bad girl! I love the new version starring Angeline Jolie. I really enjoyed her costuming. The pace is fast and the movie is very entertaining. It can be a bit frightening at times so I do not recccomend it to younger viewers. We own this classi!

April 14, 2016

Loved this movie. I love how Disney takes old classics and turned them into live movies. I though this would be scary but it was good. Me and my sister both loved it.

April 14, 2016

I really enjoyed this movie and thought it to be a little on the dark side and maybe scary for young children to watch. Overall I loved the story and movie was well done.