Malibu Coconut Rum

Malibu Coconut Rum Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 21 in Rum

March 16, 2017

This is my "Good morning rum" / "its 5oclock somewhere" rum+coconut+o.j = how can you go wrong!? I blend this up with o.j & ice & try & believe I am somewhere tropical...no matter what time of the year!

February 17, 2017

OMG!! Yes you heard me....This stuff is amazingly good and extremely addicting to the tastebuds.
    Malibu Rum has a nice rich, flavourful coconut taste too it. The rum is very smooth and it does not taste
    strong at all. I usually mix this with either Sprite or Orange juice. Lately I have tried Pepsi with this liquor
    and it tastes pretty darn good. This Liquor contains only 21% of alcohol which is fine as it makes a very tasty drink without making it taste too strong of alcohol. I also noticed that sometimes I can find the Malibu Coconut Rum with the coconut flakes inside it. I think this is a really neat feature and it tastes even better with the real coconut flakes inside.

I buy this at my Local Liquor Board for 24.99$ 1 Liter. Which is an average price for liquors.

January 12, 2017

This is a great rum for a great price. The flavor is always good and can be mixed in so many ways. Other uses can be making a sauce and putting over ice cream.

November 24, 2016

One of my favourite rums out there, although it does burn a bit more than some others going down the cocnut flavour makes it all easier to deal with, love it

June 16, 2016

My favorite summer drink! It's a nice flavourful rum that doesn't have a strong bitter taste. I mix it with many different types of juices and pops! Delicious!

June 16, 2016

I love coconut and pina colada flavoured things, so this one is right up my alley. It's the perfect blend of rum and coconut, and is nice enough that I can drink it straight over ice. But it's also perfect for mixing in daiquiri/frozen style drinks in the summer b/c it's so tropical and vacation tasting.

June 12, 2016

Malibu Coconut Rum is my Absolute Favourite!! Pair it with Pineapple Juice and or 7 UP, and it makes for a refreshing drink, Close your eyes, Sip & Enjoy and think you are in the Caribbean Islands! Yummy!

May 30, 2016

This in place of spiced rum in rum & coke is to die for. It is super sweet so I usually try not to have to much but it is so fun. Perfect addition to an afternoon on the patio.

May 03, 2016

This is a really light tasting alcohol, it's not strong. It's a pricier alcohol considering it's low alcohol content but it tastes good and it's great for using in mixed drinks with other types of alcohol. Great to add to pina coladas with some banana liqueur.

April 28, 2016

Another staple! In our bar. It's so good mixed in tropical drinks! The original is my favourite, I am not a fan of the newly introduced ones with banana or mango. It's the best rum in my eyes.