Malibu Coconut Rum

Malibu Coconut Rum Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 20 in Rum

November 24, 2016

One of my favourite rums out there, although it does burn a bit more than some others going down the cocnut flavour makes it all easier to deal with, love it

June 16, 2016

My favorite summer drink! It's a nice flavourful rum that doesn't have a strong bitter taste. I mix it with many different types of juices and pops! Delicious!

June 16, 2016

I love coconut and pina colada flavoured things, so this one is right up my alley. It's the perfect blend of rum and coconut, and is nice enough that I can drink it straight over ice. But it's also perfect for mixing in daiquiri/frozen style drinks in the summer b/c it's so tropical and vacation tasting.

June 12, 2016

Malibu Coconut Rum is my Absolute Favourite!! Pair it with Pineapple Juice and or 7 UP, and it makes for a refreshing drink, Close your eyes, Sip & Enjoy and think you are in the Caribbean Islands! Yummy!

May 30, 2016

This in place of spiced rum in rum & coke is to die for. It is super sweet so I usually try not to have to much but it is so fun. Perfect addition to an afternoon on the patio.

May 03, 2016

This is a really light tasting alcohol, it's not strong. It's a pricier alcohol considering it's low alcohol content but it tastes good and it's great for using in mixed drinks with other types of alcohol. Great to add to pina coladas with some banana liqueur.

April 28, 2016

Another staple! In our bar. It's so good mixed in tropical drinks! The original is my favourite, I am not a fan of the newly introduced ones with banana or mango. It's the best rum in my eyes.

April 06, 2016

This is good coconut rum to add to different drinks. I make a paris which is one shot of coconut rum , one shot of raspberry sour puss and the rest pineapple juice over ice, Very good won't be dissappointed

April 03, 2016

The Malibu coconut rum makes a great cocktail when it's mixed with pineapple juice.
The coconut and pineapple make a delightful combination, perfect for hot weather.

April 03, 2016

I love this Rum & it is the only kind I like. I love to mix it with orange juice or pineapple juice. This is a special drink that I have on the side when I don't feel like drinking my wine.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products