MALIN+GOETZ Mojito Lip Balm Reviews

Ranked #71 out of 783 in Lip Balm

August 01, 2016

I received this lip balm in a subscription box. It is a thick gel like texture. I found I would apply too much of I took it directly from the tube to my lips, so instead I would apply a little on my finger and then apply. It did make my lips soft. I liked it best to use before going to bed because of how thick it was, it took a while to fully absorb. I was disappointed a little in the absence of mojito smell.

June 30, 2016

I actually got this in a sample bag and wasn't sure about it at first. After trying it i realized it is really effective and doesn't cause you to feel as though you need to reapply a million times a day it moisturizes wonderfully and gives you lips a slight shine.

April 12, 2016

Kind of reminds me of those white blistex lip balms in the red packaging. But better! Definitely helps lock in moisture. I use it lots at night just before bed, works great.

October 19, 2015

This lip balm is great - it's a clear lip lotion and you only need a dab to be effective.

I use this in the winter for my extra chapped lips, and it keeps them moist without being sticky.

I can also easily wear lipstick over it without any weird issues between the two different types of products.

September 23, 2015

A soft gel that's surprisingly not sticky for its consistency. It smells amazing, sort of like a lemon soda and it instantly gets rid of chapped lips. Like if you have those horrible cases of dry cracked lips (especially during those Canadian winter months) this is the solution!!!

*Received in my ipsy bag*

April 27, 2015

This is a great lip balm! I got it in one of my Ipsy bags, although it will not replace my Burt's Bees or eos, it is still a great option. It sits on my desk at work so I definitely get use out of it! The consistency is super smooth and it absorbs really fast. Probably won't go out of my way to repurchase but it is still a good lip balm!

March 27, 2015

This is amazing you could eat and there will still be lip balm on your lips after... it really makes my lips feel good and soft. I love it. I got mine in my ipsy bag and once Im done I will find way they sell this and buy another one...

March 14, 2015

I received Mojito Lip Palm from Malin & Goetz in my Ipsy same package and overall I am happy with the results. Here are the deets!
- Goes on nice and smooth and it comes out of a application tip with a little squeeze. What I like about this compared to a standard stick is that it is always a fresh spot to go on my lips
- This lip balm is not sticky which is nice!
- color wise it is completely clear, so it doesn`t add any color to your lips (or your favorite shade of lipstick

All in all, a solid choice of lip balm if you are looking for moisture but no color!

1.5/5

March 14, 2015

I didn't like the taste of this and also didn't feel like it did much for me.

March 14, 2015

I'm a lip balm junkie I have tried everything and this products is ok. I find it a little thick and I don't like the applicator but it did hydrate my lips

jayvelyn926 added a new review for