Mama Mio Tummy Rub Stretch Mark Oil

Mama Mio Tummy Rub Stretch Mark Oil Reviews

Ranked #17 out of 20 in Stretch Mark Cream

Mama Mio Tummy Rub Stretch Mark Oil (120ml/4.1 US fl.oz) is a super nourishing blend of the richest and most healing oils available. It absorbs quickly, leaving your skin feeling soft and nourished but not at all greasy. It super-hydrates your taut tummy to add elasticity, sparing you itchy belly syndrome and helping you win the battle against stretch marks. We offer an oil alongside our Tummy Rub Stretch Mark Butter as your skin naturally produces oil and therefore it is easily recognised and used. Every ingredient in Tummy Rub Stretch Mark Oil has a distinct moisturising purpose and is laden with Essential Fatty Acids (EFAs) - Omegas 3, 6 & 9. Combined with our Gravida fragrance it is a tremendous stretch mark fighter. The decision between Tummy Rub Stretch Mark Oil and Stretch Mark Butter is entirely yours. Do you prefer an oil or a cream they are both equally powerful at fighting stretch marks. For mega-tummies (does it feel like twins?) try layering Tummy Rub Stretch Mark Oil first and Tummy Rub Stretch Mark Butter second. With this dynamic duo in place, stretch marks wouldn't dare!

August 14, 2013

Two babies and no stretch marks - this product is high quality and smells great

February 03, 2011

I love the quality of the ingredients in this product and it doesn't include any what they call "nasties." While they claim it's not oily... it is! It's oil and takes time to sink into your skin. It makes me feel good to know I'm using high quality ingredients as I moisturize my belly.