MamanKangourou Baby Carrier Amerigo Stretchy Wrap

MamanKangourou Baby Carrier Amerigo Stretchy Wrap Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 393 in Baby Gear - Carriers

October 17, 2016

I was overwhelmed by the choices of baby wraps on the market. I chose this one because it's Canadian made, Canadian company. It took a little getting used to, but once I we got used to it we loved it. The perfect solution for a fussy baby!

September 15, 2016

Once you get the hang of wrapping this thing- and there are a million YouTube videos, this wrap will change your life! You will have hands again! And a sleeping baby! And your back won't be sore!!

July 13, 2016

J'ai utilise le maman kangourou avec mes quatre enfants . Il est tout simplement INCROYABLE , il suffit simplement d'apprendre a le mettre et ont ne peut plus s'en passer !! Avoir les deux mains libres avec bébé et sécurité , quoi de mieux! !

July 11, 2016

Super comfy and great for someone new to baby wearing. Lots of videos on the different ways to wear baby. Material is thick and baby feels secure when inside.

March 31, 2016

j'ai tellement adoré le mamankangourou baby carrier amerigo stretchy wrap, il garde votre bébé en sécurité, au chaud de la naissance jusqu'à ce qu'il devienne trop pesant pour le transporter

February 13, 2016

I love my MamanKangourou Baby Carrier. I received it has a baby shower gift and it was by far my favorite gift. I used it inside my home when I wanted to wear my baby but still get some cleaning done. My baby often slept in it when he was directly on me. I also used it on outings or for walking. It's light weight witch I love. It's also easy to put on. You can also wear it several different ways. It's great for young babies and even older ones.

February 05, 2016

Super une fois que le bébé s'est habitué, souvent ma fille s'endort dedans bercée par mes mouvements et bien au chaud!

February 05, 2016

I just love it! I use with my daughter since birth , we spent wonderful moments together

September 25, 2015

i love using wraps its easier and my baby is 10
months and i still carry him in it :) i can do my cleaning easly

May 27, 2015

I received my wrap as a gift, and honestly do not know if I would've bought it on my own at that price. I do really like it, have not used it nearly as much as I could/should though. Mine did not come with a DVD so watched youtube videos to figure out how to wrap it but I think I'm not getting it just right as sometimes my daughter seems quite comfy in it and other times not.