Good

Mane 'n Tail Hand and Nail Therapy Reviews

Ranked #381 out of 581 in Misc

March 09, 2015

best hand cream I have ever tried. As soon as my hands get sore and red looking, I rub in this lotion a couple times a day (copiously before bed) and it does the trick...smooth skin, and the dryness and redness is gone quickly. ..and my skin does not get to the point where it splits. I travel to Sally's to buy this, but after reading that another reviewer has found it cheaper at Walmart, I may check there. Another great feature of this cream is that it absorbs very quickly-by the time I rub it in, I am able to open the bathroom door without my hands slipping.

August 11, 2014

This lush hand and nail therapy cream is fantastic! It is very thick and creamy but absorbs quickly without leaving sticky, oily hands. After using this cream only a few times, my hands looked amazing! Even my boyfriend noticed! This is going to be the next big thing in hand cream!

June 12, 2014

I love this cream!!! I have horribly dry hands that are always cracking! I rub a bit of this into the cracks, and as long as I catch it pretty quick, they don't hurt!! And the crack is gone in a day!

May 28, 2014

This is my go-to product for my sad thin peeling nails. I put a tiny bit in a sample jar and massage it into my nails as needed. I originaly purchased it from the Sally store but now see that Wal mart sell it in the pet section for $4.97! What a deal! One tube has lasted me a few years. What a deal!

moonstruck added a new review for
    Green Tea Kit Kat

BabyGill added a new review for
    Ferrero Rocher

suekitty13 added a new review for
    BOOST Just Protein

boisderose added a new review for
    kleenex ultra soft

danayyc has started a new forum topic
    Smartphone plans