Mane & Tail Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #471 out of 540 in Conditioner

October 05, 2016

Yes! It's worth every single penny! I'm always looking for great hair products, I once heard a review of this product that made me so wanna try it! Once I found it on the shelf, I bought it without any hesitation. This is the best conditioner I've ever used! It made my hair so silky as I've never seen before , and somehow more vibrant within the first use ! (As it says on the package exactly) .. That'd certainly be my new baby !!

April 07, 2016

All the products from this brand are amazing and work super well. The conditioner is best to be put in wet hair for a few minutes then rinsed out. This leaves you with soft hair with tons of volume.

April 06, 2016

I used to be a huge fan of this Conditioner, i would buy it the moment i ran out because of the length it brought my hair. I can honestly say it DOES make your hair grow, but at what price? after months of using this product i have notice how DRY my hair has become. mind you it has gotten longer but in my eyes have long dry hair just isn't worth it. I have also tried many different ways to continue this conditioner by following up with different oils or hair treatments to keep my hair from becoming dry, but nothing ever managed to stick. So with that i say goodbye to my Mane & Tail Conditioner.

February 25, 2016

Purchased this with the shampoo recently and am very pleased with it, large bottle for a great price. Not as thick as I would like but leaves my hair feeling very soft.

September 23, 2015

Noticed an improvement the first time I used it! This stuff does wonders for your hair! Miracle cure for sure

October 23, 2014

Shampoo works great in strengthening my hair but it makes my hair dry. The mane and tail conditioner does makes my hair strong and shiny. It also doesn't make my hair greasy looking and oily.

September 27, 2014

Okay so I'm gonna start off by saying, I know a few people wh have tried the Mane and Tail shampoo and conditioner and it seems that they either work really well for you, or they dont. In my experience, I bought the two because a friend recommended it to help my hair grow faster. My hair was really dry and constantly broke off. The shampoo is good, it has a nice lather and makes my hair feel really clean. I have mixed feelings about the condtioner though. I have short hair, a bit past shoulder length, and I have to use a LOT of conditioner to make it feel like everything's being covered. I noticed after a couple uses that my hair did get stronger and wasn't breaking off as much, my hair wasn't super smooth or anything like that though so I do have to apply oil after. I'm on my second full sized bottles of the shampoo and conditioner and my hair has grown about an inch since I started using them. After these bottles are done I plan on trying a different brand. The full sized bottles are around Nine dollars with tax, which isnt bad seeing as the bottles do last quite a while (depending on hair length). Overall, I would reccomend this to anyone who is trying to strengthen their hair, or trying to grow it out. Its worth a try to see if it works for you.

June 15, 2014

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! This makes my hair so strong and healthy, plus $10 for 1.5 litres is an amazing price

March 25, 2014

I have only been using this product for about a month and a half but i've noticed a huge improvement in my hair.I did ombre to my hair last summer which made me bleach my ends making them VERY dry and brittle.Now my hair is back to normal and SUPER soft.I used the shampoo but I am not a big fan of that.
I also use this shampoo conditioner combo on my dog and it makes her smell so good and best of all leaves her SO SOFT , and its complete safe for animal use , its a win win.
I will continue to purchase it !

November 10, 2007

Yes, this is the stuff you find in the pet care isle or pet care stores, meant primarily for horses. Both my sister and I have been using it for years. One bottle will last you a long time before you have to repurchase. This conditioner is really thick and rich and very moisturizing. It leaves my hair very soft, shiny and manageable.