Mane & Tail Hair Strengthener

Mane & Tail Hair Strengthener Reviews

Ranked #1665 out of 2161 in Hair Care

February 08, 2015

I have been having trouble with my hair being dry, splitting and dry up until I starting using Mane & Tail Hair Strengthener. I apply a fine mist every time after towel drying my hair. My hair is not much, much stronger and looks healthier. I highly recommend this to anyone having the same problems I had with my hair.

February 19, 2014

Both my daughter and I love this product! I plan to try the Shampoo and Conditioner in the future also. It detangles and has a nice mild sent. Nothing over powering.

February 08, 2011

Mane and Tail Hair Strengthener is touted as a micro-enriched conditioning treatment provides essential protection from excessive heat and chemical styling to help prevent split ends. It rejuvenates hair's natural elasticity and strength with proven results for healthier, stronger and longer hair.
You can spray it on wet or dry hair and comb through, it helps to strengthen hair without weighing it down. It has a pleasant berry smell but can be a bit sickeningly sweet smelling if you use too much.
I have noticed less breakage but more static (which may be due to cold weather) It also helps hair look shiny.
Easy to use

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?

laurelkubecki added a new review for
A & W Rootbeer

White Hot Chocolate

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS

TiaQ added a new review for
Q-tips Cotton Swabs