Mane & Tail Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #834 out of 937 in Shampoo

For shiny, manageable hair. An exclusive original formula containing high lathering, cleansing agents fortified with moisturizers and emollients. Our micro-enriched protein formula provides down to the skin cleansing action and conditioning, leaving the hair soft and shiny.

November 26, 2016

Absolutely love this product. I started using it about 4 months ago, and before this I used to use whatever was on sale that I knew worked good for my hair...ever since using this my hair has felt sooo much better and healthier. I purchase it from Sally's Beauty Salon as I find it is the cheapest there. They usually go on sale for buy one get one free, so the value is definitely there for the product. Definitely recommend it for people with thicker hair but all hair types can use it as well!

September 23, 2016

Used this shampoo after the recommendation from a friend. She said it helped her hair to grow.The smell of this shampoo is ok. But it leaves my hair really greasy. So I guess my pets will be using this.

March 08, 2016

It leaves my hair shiny, soft and feeling free of buildup. I've noticed my hair grows a lot faster after using it for a lengthy amount of time. The price is amazing!! Absolutely love this product!!!

February 25, 2016

I recently purchased this after my cousin recommended it and it's great. The bottle is quite big for the price, very thick and leaves my hair feeling very clean. Light scent which is nice.

February 23, 2016

By far, the best shampoo.The only one I use. No matter how many times I cut my hair it grows back quickly. I love the smell and I find that you don't need to use a lot like with other brands. My hair feels amazing, smooth and shiny. It works great when paired with the conditioner. The price is a little steep (about $10 Canadian per bottle) but I definitely would say it's worth it. The photo shows my hair after cutting it shoulder length and using this product for a month

February 08, 2016

I have been using this product on my animals for years and have always had great results. My current dog has long, thick hair that makes it moisturizing/treating his skin and hair difficult. This product does an excellent job. It doesn't make working it into his skin and hair effortless, but it's effectiveness in keeping his hair and skin healthy feeling and looking makes it well worth it.

It is also very gentle on the skin; I have never had one of my animals have an allergic reaction to this so I reckon it is very safe for animals with sensitive skin.

February 08, 2016

I love this stuff! Makes the hair healthier and helps it grow!

December 10, 2015

Cleans your hair but leaves it really dry. This shampoo has no natural ingredients on the bottle and contains sodium Laureth sulfate, which you shouldn't be using in your hair. It made my hair a disaster, literally couldn't even brush my hair after.

July 30, 2015

I was recommended this product since I have very long hair, and I finally picked some up at the grocery store the other day. Awesome product! For humans and horses alike. It stings like hell if you get it in your eyes though, so be wary!

June 27, 2015

As far as price goes, this shampoo is amazing. You can get a huge bottle for next to nothing, but for me, the downside is that it causes SO MANY TANGLES!!! Don't get me wrong, it's great at cleansing and moisturizing my hair, smells pleasant enough, but after washing my hair with this, getting a comb through it is nearly impossible. I would only recommend it for girls with straight, wavy or loosely curly hair.