Manic Panic Atomic Turquoise Hair Dye Reviews

Ranked #191 out of 305 in Hair Colour

March 04, 2017

I've been using Manic Panic since about 2002, and over the years the only complaint I've ever had about this stuff is availability. I love this stuff, the formula is one of the easiest to apply I've ever used, the colors are vibrant and intense, SO easy to mix and experiment with, and best of all- this stuff is SUPER conditioning. Atomic turquoise is probably one of my favorite Manic Panic dyes, and definitely one of the most versatile depending on what you do with it.

January 12, 2017

This is one of my favourites of all the colours I've dyed my hair in the past 6 years. It's super bright, super pretty and very flattering on pale skin. The formula is pretty great, I've always found it to be very effective and if you take care of your hair it will last a long time.

I kept this in my hair for more than 2 months without it fading and without redying it, with washing my hair in cooler water and using a sulfate-free shampoo. I was very happy with it, the lasting power and the colour.

September 13, 2016

Stuck in my hair for so long, all it took was a light bleaching to remove and the colour stayed SO vivid! Definitely two thumbs up and I will be purchasing again! I loved that it didn't have a gross chemical smell or require me sitting outside or under a fan/vent so I didn't get dizzy from the smell! A little goes a long way with this stuff!!

May 06, 2016

I live by Manic Panic hair dye, especially this one! I have been coloring my hair bright colors for years and I have found that this is one of the most effective and vibrant colors. I love it!

March 15, 2016

I really enjoy using this product mostly because of the coverage I get. I have very think, long hair and I use less than one small tub to cover my head. The colors are vibrant and the solution is thick enough to ensure you don't make a huge mess. The color does fade pretty quickly if you wash hair with hot water and any product not meant for color protection. Overall, a good product.

September 16, 2015

I LOVE THIS COLOR! This is by far my favorite hair color I have ever used. I even love the color it turns when it fades a bit. Do amazing. I'll be buying this over and over!

September 09, 2015

Also, Absolutely gorgeous colour! When first applied it is an awesome striking aqua then as it fades it goes through various shades, eventually getting to a rather nice green. I would recommend bleaching your hair to as light a blonde as you can for best results. I applied it on a mix of shades of blonde and it worked best on the lighter shades, though it did give a wonderful multi-faceted effect with various shades from bright aqua through to a sea green colour. Lasts fairly well too with minimal bleeding.it was so bright and turned out exactly like the colour on the tub, i think its a lovely colour, and to my surprise it took 5 weeks to fade and when it did it was a gorgeous green colour i would recommend this product very highly and i have used it 7 times since then. its great!

September 03, 2015

I've tried other brands of wild haircolors only to have them wash out after a few days. Back in july I used half a tub of Manic Panic in my hair and I'm still rocking this vibrant color in September! The best part is the whole product is vegan, cruelty free and it made my hair so soft and shiny I cannot wait to pick my next Manic Panic color!

November 11, 2014

I love the color. Although it may take 2 applications to get the desired darkness it does look good as a small streaks or just a portion of hair, It is fairly easy to apply is you use a wide pant brush and I have learned with this particular item that if you use the hair dryer and then leave it on your hair for the correct amount of time it comes out better than without heat. Down side Is if you get a little bit on your hands you may be turquoise for a while but some powerful dish soap or laundry soap will take it off with a good scrub

October 21, 2014

I absolutely love this color it's great and gives a real vibrant turquoise full of color, downside is that it fades really fast. I don't mind the fading even still because it fades into a lighter blue then a really light green (depending how light your hair was before putting the manic panic in) overall it's great though.