Manic Panic Hot Hot Pink Hair Dye Reviews

Ranked #189 out of 258 in Hair Colour

September 26, 2016

I've been using manic Panic hair dyes for almost 16 years now and I can say honestly that was dissapointed by this color. Even with almost platinum blond dyed hair it just doesn't last as long as most pink/red colors from the same company. Beautiful vibrant color for a day or two until you wash your hair, then it fades away fast. If you can find a good dry shampoo out there, use it and you could probably get this color to last more than a week.

August 28, 2016

this is one of my favourite colours from manic panic, when i mixed two colours together to colour my hair most of this summer i mixed this with purple haze on my hair, my hair isn't bleached, it is a bit of a lighter brown, even not bleached the colour held up really well on my hair and the colour still turned out absolutely amazing on my hair and it's definitely a colour i would use again

April 06, 2016

The shade is beautiful and vibrant if you pre lighten your hair enough. The dye itself left my hair feeling very soft and silky. Unfortunately this is one of the messiest dues I have ever worked with and I spent hours cleaning up afterwards. It stayed vibrant for about ten washes before it really started to fade which was great for a semi-permanent dye but left stains on all of my pillow cases and a lot of my clothing.

February 20, 2016

I absolutely love this hair dye. I have been using it for the last year or so. I don't even have to lighten my hair before using it. I have hair past my shoulders and 1 jar lasts me 2-3 months. I like to leave it on for an extra 3 hours for best results and brighter long lasting color.

February 12, 2016

Well I have used this product quite a bit and I am very pleased with it. I had my hair bleach blonde for quite sometimes and I wanted to try something new and dye it pink. Well was I ever impressed with how well it took to my hair. It was so bright and vibrant and I noticed if i washed my hair will warm/cool water it lasted a long time. I mixed it with conditioner when I applied it to so that I was conditioning my hair as well. It like that it is a vegan product as well. :)

June 17, 2015

Ive ised it n i love the color cept i hate how the colors runs so bad do not wear white

June 17, 2015

I love how vibrant this product makes my hair!!

I have recently been stuck in hair limbo we shall call this, where my blonde was growing out, parts were super brassy, others platinum, just all over a mess and uneven.
I am not a hairdresser, and I live a very busy life, where as my only free time seems to be around the 9-10pm mark and aint no one open to do my hair at that time! LOL
so I have taken to finding little fixes and tweeks in my hair limbo days

Truth is I thought to myself:
"Well it can't get any worse than it is meow"

So I started throwing colour (Pigments) into it

I avoided like the plague lifting my hair as parts of it are and were SEVERLY damaged

I started with Ion colour bights and worked my way into trying Manic Panic.

I went with the hot pink and it turned my hair MAGENTA!! and I FUCKING LOVE IT!!!
everywhere I go I constantly get compliments and people thinking I paid someone to do this to my hair!!

PROS:
High vibrancy
Easy to apply
Vegan
no lifting required (on pre-lightened hair) however my darker roots took on a magenta tinge

CONS
-Bleeds out like a MO FO!
-Fades quickly with each wash... like you can watch the colour run down the drain each time
-do not go to bed with wet hair or let wet hair rest on anything you love and like.

I will and do keep re purchasing this cause I love the colour pay off at first and what else am I gonna do seek a professional...pffft HAHA

xo-Bonnie-Tastic

February 10, 2013

This shade lasted about two weeks as a bright pink and then faded into a nice cotton candy shade. I'd recommend it to anyone. I love these products!