• manic panic shocking blue
Good

manic panic shocking blue Reviews

Ranked #180 out of 258 in Hair Colour

April 16, 2016

I bought this to dye my hair last halloween thinking that at least if it was terrible I'd be in season. Well, for reference my hair started out medium auburn brown and I thought at least it would be dark and bluish when the light hit it. You can see how it turned out by checking my photo.

Obviously the light blue bits are where I had gray/white hair, but what was really disappointing about this dye is that the black bits didn't even have a blue sheen in the light...they were just muddy black. So, in my opinion this dye is not a great one if that's what you're going for.

Protip: Make sure you have your own bowl, gloves and hair dye brush as this does not come with any since it is not a kit.

The other problem I had with this dye is that it bleeds EVERYWHERE after using it. I'm talking on your pillowcase, on the wall behind your pillowcase, on all of your t-shirts.

Would not recommend as the quality was not great for my purposes. I do like that it's semi-permenant and vegan.

Pros

-Semi-Permanent
-Vegan.

Cons

- Severely bleeds and runs after application.
- Color isn't nice, in my opinion.

January 31, 2016

I LOVE every colour of Manic Panic I've tried - and I've tried many! It doesn't dry my hair out, it actually leaves it feeling even better then it did before. It obviously stains clothing and things around it but I'd be concerned if it didn't haha. It stays in my hair for a good amount of time with proper care & stops rinsing out once you have all the left over product out. I've used this product in many different ways and colours from a full head application to little streaks and every time it has turned out amazing. My favorite colour is "shocking blue". It is a beautiful vibrant blue which fades out to a beautiful purple in my hair - I've used it on my whole head and loved it!

September 16, 2015

I really loved this color. It has highlights within the dye giving you many different shades of blue and green while only using one container! The only think I don't like is the color when it fades. I love most manic panic colors no matter how much they fade but this one just looks a bit dirty.

February 17, 2014

I keep my hair blue and have for years Shocking blue is by far the best shade of blue manic panic has to offer. Though like all manic panic dyes it fades quickly if you mix a bit with your conditoner it will last longer but unlike some other blues Shocking blue fades to a very pretty purple pink