Manic Panic UltraViolet Hair Dye Reviews

Ranked #155 out of 258 in Hair Colour

August 28, 2016

this is one of my favourite colours from manic panic, i spent majority of this summer using this colour on my hair, my hair isn't bleached, it is a bit of a lighter brown, even not bleached the colour held up really well on my hair and the colour still turned out absolutely amazing on my hair and it's definitely a colour i would use again

March 22, 2016

I have used this color in two ways. The first time I used it I wanted the color full on ultra violet and applied it to my pre-lightened hair. The color came out very vibrant and it stayed in my hair pretty well. I have also used it to achieve a lovely shade of pastel purple. When I want to achieve a pastel shade with this I mix it with a white hair conditioner and leave it on my hair for 15-20 minutes and than rinse it out with cool water. To get a nice pastel color you MUST already have your hair pre-lighten to a very pale blonde. To help keep the color in your hair longer don't wash your hair daily or you will notice it fade out fast. Also rinse your hair with cool water.

February 26, 2016

He was in love with this brand but recently use this color and no hard me anything other than that the product is expensive is little for a newly bleached hair and does not cover all the hair

April 13, 2015

After reading these reviews I think this is a total waste of your hard earned money. Why would you want purple hair? I can understand for Halloween, but not for every day wear. It sounds as if it's a problem to remove also.

April 13, 2015

With taxes I paid about $14 for the little jar. My hair is long but is also thin so I had just enough to do the under half of my hair. It was never as vibrant as it should have been in fact it looked more blue than purple and after the first actual wash it was half out and looked grey in some spots and lilac in others. This is only semi-permanent so I did not expect it to last long but I did expect it to last more than one wash. It bled everywhere I had and still have a purple neck and im considering dying it a different color just to get rid of it. Disappointed that a manic panic product could be so poor.

October 30, 2014

I bought this to dye my hair for Halloween. I ended up having to buy two things as my hair is pretty long.. it worked awesome and I loved it , but every time I washed my hair it would bleed , it was always on my pillow and on the neck of my sweaters and stuff! , it worked for what I wanted it for , but would not recommend it for all the time , even though it is semi-permanent . ohhh aaand as it started to fade my hair looked this weird grey -_- so I had to dye over it with brown to get my hair color back!

September 04, 2014

I have always wanted Lilac hair and have never been able to acheive it. After my last trip to the salon, my stylist suggested that I try adding Manic Panic into my conditioner to keep up the colour. This was the best suggestion. The colour is exactly what I was hoping for and if I dont want it one week I just skip adding it to my conditioner!