Manitoba Harvest Hemp Hearts Reviews

Ranked #12 out of 237 in Dietary Supplements, Nutrition

November 01, 2016

Love these!!! I bought them and Im in love. I add them to youguart and even soups. They are great for adding extra nutrition to your meals. The kids dont even know i use them :-)

October 30, 2016

My son just bought a bag of these at Costco for around $15. I am loving them. They have a subtle nutty taste and so far I have had them in rice pudding, yogurt, and a smoothie. They are a very high protein product, so they are great in the morning, to help keep your energy up. Having lean protein in the morning is also a great way to help with weight loss. There are a lot of health benefits to these hemp hearts, and I will be keeping these in my fridge regularly from now on.

October 03, 2016

Super bon pour la santé j'en ajoute un peu partout dans mon alimentation. Dans les salades, dans les smoothies le matin on peu en ajouter partout. Super nutritif.

October 02, 2016

My friend got me into these hemp hearts. This brand is really good. I have bought some form the Bulk Barn before and this is way better. I love it on yogurt and oatmeal as well. The packaging is great as it's in a resealable bag.

August 11, 2016

I heard a few people tell me about them. So when I saw them I decided to pick up a small bag just to give it a try. And I'm so glade I did! They taste awesome. I tried them on yogurt but that was not my favorite way to eat them. I liked them best on a salad or just out of the bag.

August 10, 2016

I tried these as a sample at Costco and was actually surprised that it tastes pretty good. It tastes like, and is the texture of nuts. It's supposed to be super healthy too and very easy to add to any dish. It is expensive for the bag however a serving is quite small so probably worth it.

July 15, 2016

I love this stuff! And more importantly, my kids love it too. It's so tasty and nutty....my 2 yr-old and 4 yr-old eat it on yogurt, as do I. I try to save it for the kids, as I don't really need the extra fat content. We already love to eat nuts and seeds, so this as another delicious alternative to our diet. It's a little pricey, but so are most yummy nuts and seeds. It's good value and lasts us a while as we don't eat it every day.

July 15, 2016

I love putting hemp hearts on everything from salads to yogurt to smoothies. They're easy to add and provide quite a bit of nutrition. Little bit pricy but well worth iit

May 08, 2016

These are so yummy! I sprinkle them on top of salad, soup and sometimes sandwiches. They're even good just to take a little handful of. I love that they are organic. Super healthy

February 05, 2016

After receiving my sample of Manitoba Harvest Hemp Heart, I was excited to try it yet a little apprehensive not knowing what to expect. When I saw the picture online on the package I had this idea that they were crunchy like grape nuts or an alternative to oatmeal. I was surprised when I opened the package to find that they were actually soft and reminded me of putting raw sunflower or pumpkin seeds in a blender. It also had a nutty yet cucumber smell, Interesting. They have a nutty taste which I liked and was familiar with yet couldn't place it at first. It was later on when I tried them again that I realized it tasteD very similar to a walnut.I really enjoyed them when eating them until the aftertaste hits you and sometimes while you are eating them. It tastes like If you have ever accidentally eaten some of the walnut skin.That was my only problem with them. Yet, I'm still going to enjoy them and think they will be good on a salad not sure about the yogurt but that's just me. I would have to say that I would most certainly suggest this to friends and family