Maple Leaf Natural Selection Deli Meat

Maple Leaf Natural Selection Deli Meat Reviews

Ranked #436 out of 481 in Miscellaneous

Natural Selections deli meats contain no preservatives or artificial ingredients.

In fact, take a look at the ingredients. You won't find anything that you can't pronounce, or wouldn't want to serve to the ones you love. We use our finest cuts of meat with simple, natural, delicious ingredients and package them in our revolutionary Sure Seal technology.

When planning lunches and snacks, the choice is natural -- Natural Selections ham, turkey, chicken, or roast beef.

*Description via company website.

April 01, 2016

Expensive. Very tasty and makes a great sandwich but I only get it if its on sale or if I have a coupon. I usually get something cheaper. I don't eat a lot of deli meats anyway.

March 10, 2016

Maple Leafs came out with these good tasting deli meat slices.
I like them for convenience already pre-cut, sliced, and ready to go when hungry on a sandwich.

The deli meat is lean and good looking, tasting. Looks appealing and full of flavour.

They are also more affordable than other brands, and the natural selection aspect makes it health conscious appealing.

Always fresh I found, good sealed.

If you want deli meat convenience I do recommend Maple Leaf deli meat

July 15, 2015

They are very tasty and the kids love it

March 04, 2015

le jambon est bon et il est juste assez salé bref j'aime bien

March 04, 2015

These are great to make sandwiches. good flavour. all natural meat and healthy for you.

July 10, 2014

It was definately yummy,its its nice knowing its good for me and my family

June 13, 2014

These deli slices in turkey flavour are nice, not too salty and quite tasty. I like that the packaging is resealable.

November 04, 2013

Bon Produit Et sans agents de conservation, ni d eau saline. Le jambon est Bon Et pas trop salé en plus d avoir un Bon pourcentage de proteines. Bon pour les régimes.

October 03, 2013

great for cardio diets and very health choice compared to other brands high in fats and sodium. Price could be a little cheaper for amount of meat thou

September 28, 2013

It is not something I like. I don't buy deli meat often but wanted to try this saying all natural. Yes it is natural but too much vinegar for me.