MaraNantha Dark Chocolate Almond Spread

MaraNantha Dark Chocolate Almond Spread Reviews

Ranked #1423 out of 2318 in Grocery

June 23, 2015

Think of a healthy alternative to eating Nutella straight from a jar... Or even better think of a handful of chocolate almonds sitting in a blender. For me, this is a healthier alternative for the moments when I just want to indulge (and yes I eat it with a spoon out of the jar) It's yummy and I try to keep telling myself its not as UNhealthy as other chocolate options. YUM YUM YUM! Enjoy!

June 02, 2015

I love this stuff, it's super thick and has such a unique flavour, great on top of hot toast!

March 26, 2015

This was a GREAT Costco find - and it was less expensive than the same-size regular almond butter counterpart! I was buying a jar a week until my local Costco stopped carrying it. It was such a nice treat and a nice change to the regular AB. It was kind of like Nutella, only it was pretty much good for you ;) If it wasn't so highly priced at the grocery store I would definitely purchase this more often.