MaraNatha Almond Butter Crunchy

MaraNatha Almond Butter Crunchy Reviews

Ranked #453 out of 2312 in Grocery

March 29, 2016

It is a good and crunchy product. It has a strong taste of roasting almonds. It uses real cane sugar from sugar cane. Not that bad corn sweetener most use.
Makes a great snack for diabetics when spread on a slice of Ezekiel bread. It will satisfy your sweet tooth cravings.

March 28, 2016

I really enjoy this almond butter. The flavour is very good and goes great on toast, in many different recipes or I even put it on crackers sometimes. I buy this nut butter more than peanut butter now because my family just loves it.

March 28, 2016

I love nut butter and this one is in my top 5 ! Creamy, smooth and the taste is amazing, everybody in the family likes it. Make good dip with fruit, great snack after the gym or a workout.

March 28, 2016

Bought this for the first time last week, and we love it. My husband keeps using it on his toast, and it is almost gone! It smells so good, and is so delicious!

March 04, 2016

We love this as my daughter has food allergies. We use this daily and she loves to eat it with toast or on its own with a spoon. Would recommend it to anyone with kids.

September 26, 2015

This almond butter is so delicious! Nice taste of roasted almonds in every bite.. Nutty & crunchy.. Best of all there's no stirring, like all other brands out there. Has no hydrogenated oils & is low in sodium.

laurelkubecki added a new review for
A & W Rootbeer

White Hot Chocolate

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS