MaraNatha Natural Almond Butter

MaraNatha Natural Almond Butter Reviews

Ranked #450 out of 480 in Miscellaneous

This product has had a recall for Salmonella. Please be absolutely sure you are not using one that has been recalled!

April 05, 2016

This is as good as almond butter can get! It's all natural (no additional ingredients added) so you have to stir it everything you eat it, but other than that, it's fine. It's good on toast!

March 26, 2015

I most definitely prefer the flavour of almond butter over peanut butter. I wish I could make my own but I am a sucker for buying this brand. I have watched the price at Costco slowly climb, though it is still a better deal than at the local grocery store, I find myself opting for store-brand natural PB over the almond butter just to save some money. I miss this almond butter - it rarely ever made it to toast, usually just eaten with a spoon :)

November 12, 2014

This is a great alternative to peanut butter. Although I love peanut butter, sometimes it's nice to mix it up with a different nut butter. MaraNatha almond butter has an incredibly smoothy, cream texture that always leaves me wanting more! It's great by itself or in recipes. Although it is definitely more expensive than your average peanut butter, I would highly recommend it. I buy it as a treat!

October 20, 2014

I really like this almond butter, I use on toast for breakfast.

October 03, 2013

i buy this to use on toast, snacks etc, best natural product out there. taste great on rice cakes too.

May 06, 2012

Almond butter is a great way to get In your daily need of healthy fat, at 100 calories per Tablespoom and 8g of fat. Just look at the ingredient list and you'll be pleased to see just almonds labeled. MaraNatha grinds the nuts twice to ensure a creamy smooth texture that is both pleasing to your taste buds and your figure!

There are so many uses for Almond butter it's great on its own, in a smoothie, as a topping or in recipes.

Christmas Ranch

Angel of Christmas

AdventureArtie added a new review for
Dyson Hair Dryer

AdventureArtie earned the Beauty Guru badge

ElaineDraws has posted in the forum topic
ChiackAdvisor app?????

Sandramiron added a new review for
Vichy Ideal Body Milk