Marble Slab Icecream cakes Reviews

Ranked #143 out of 424 in Ice Cream

August 24, 2016

I've bought two cakes from marble slab. They were both pretty good, expensive though. My daughter got a gummy bear birthday cake and the kids just loved it. I got my husband a cookies and cream cake and we thought it was pretty good too. I will admit I did miss the fudgey cookie stuff from the DQ cakes. Ice cream cakes just aren't the same without that stuff lol

April 25, 2016

I have only bought one of their cakes once, but it was super delicious! But these cakes are very expensive: far more so than the Dairy Queen cakes. But unlike Dairy Queen, you can customize the entire cake. I think that I would only buy these again on a very special occasion, or if they are giving out coupons.

January 04, 2016

great cakes.. love this ice cream a lot. really creamy and so many flavors... i love how you can customize your whole cake!!!!

January 04, 2016

There's a marble slab right near my house, and I love going there to get ice cream! They have delicious flavours and countless mixins! It's rather pricey for ice cream, but definitely a nice treat!

January 04, 2016

So I ordered a birthday cake for my mom. Usually we order from DQ, but thought we would try something new. I had a bit of a drive to get it home, but it is winter and I brought a cooler as I was quite rudely told that they don't have anything to help keep it cold (DQ ALWAYS has boxes and ice available). By the time I got home it was very melted. I put it in the freezer to get cold again. I was really not impressed. It tasted ok, but not great for the cost. The pecans were pretty soggy and though it was a Turtles cake, it wasn't very "caramelly". I was honestly expecting more for the price. I think we will go back to DQ in the future.

November 05, 2015

Pricey but you do get ALOT of Icecream. Seriously. So delicious and 100% customizable. Worth every single penny!

MelRichard has posted in the forum topic
    Mask

MelRichard has posted in the forum topic
    McDonalds Free McCafe Coffee

BesoYT earned the Beauty Guru badge

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    dating