Marble Slab Icecream cakes Reviews

Ranked #159 out of 437 in Ice Cream

August 24, 2016

I've bought two cakes from marble slab. They were both pretty good, expensive though. My daughter got a gummy bear birthday cake and the kids just loved it. I got my husband a cookies and cream cake and we thought it was pretty good too. I will admit I did miss the fudgey cookie stuff from the DQ cakes. Ice cream cakes just aren't the same without that stuff lol

April 25, 2016

I have only bought one of their cakes once, but it was super delicious! But these cakes are very expensive: far more so than the Dairy Queen cakes. But unlike Dairy Queen, you can customize the entire cake. I think that I would only buy these again on a very special occasion, or if they are giving out coupons.

January 04, 2016

great cakes.. love this ice cream a lot. really creamy and so many flavors... i love how you can customize your whole cake!!!!

January 04, 2016

There's a marble slab right near my house, and I love going there to get ice cream! They have delicious flavours and countless mixins! It's rather pricey for ice cream, but definitely a nice treat!

January 04, 2016

So I ordered a birthday cake for my mom. Usually we order from DQ, but thought we would try something new. I had a bit of a drive to get it home, but it is winter and I brought a cooler as I was quite rudely told that they don't have anything to help keep it cold (DQ ALWAYS has boxes and ice available). By the time I got home it was very melted. I put it in the freezer to get cold again. I was really not impressed. It tasted ok, but not great for the cost. The pecans were pretty soggy and though it was a Turtles cake, it wasn't very "caramelly". I was honestly expecting more for the price. I think we will go back to DQ in the future.

November 05, 2015

Pricey but you do get ALOT of Icecream. Seriously. So delicious and 100% customizable. Worth every single penny!