Marc Anthony 2nd Day Clear Dry Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #87 out of 109 in Dry Shampoo

Beautiful Hair Is Now Just A Spray Away!

Wouldn't you like to run miles away from a bad hair day? Well, with Mark Anthony's 2 nd Dry Shampoo you may never have to face one!

• Cleanses hair without washing
  • Helps hair get rid of excessive oil
  • Leaves hair smelling good

Mark Anthony's 2 nd Dry Shampoo is a residue-free spray that keeps your hair feeling fresh and beautiful all day long. It makes dull and lifeless hair feel full of life, instantly.

Just for you: All hair types

A Closer Look: This shampoo was developed with nanotechnology and zeolite, a micro-porous mineral that cleanses hair without leaving any residue on the hair. Its extra absorbent formula takes away oil from greasy hair adding volumes to your hair.

Get Started: spray lightly concentrating more on the roots. This will add lift to your hair. After spraying, allow to dry for few minutes, then brush through to get the desired hair style.

January 01, 2017

I've almost run out of my can of this dry shampoo, and overall I am definitely satisfied with the product.

It lives up to its name in that it is clear and does not dry white on my hair. This is important to me as I've had every hair colour from blonde to black to bright red and more intense colours such as blue and purple, and white spray residue would not be good enough for me.

It definitely does give my hair some more volume which I need with having thin, flat hair. My one concern is that it can make my hair feel tacky and get more knotted than usual. It can make it difficult to brush my hair, and that can be frustrating feeling it pull out some of my already thin hair!

October 03, 2016

I have never used a dry shampoo before and because I have had great results with the Marc Anthony line of
    hair care products and the product was on sale, I thought why not try and see what dry shampoo is all about.
    The product is easily and quickly applied and it does perk up hair that has been flattened by sleeping. It has a pleasant scent, does not make your hair feel sticky or stiff.
    Not having another brand to compare it to I only gave 3/5 rating.
    I can see that this can be a useful product when you are rushed and need to get to work, or even for a quick touch up after the gym or before going out in the evening like right after work. But I don't think it is a product I really need.

1.5/5

September 28, 2016

Really unimpressed with this product. Not only did it fail to freshen up my day old hair, but it also left a very unpleasant sticky tacky texture. This was the first dry shampoo I have ever tried, and after using it, I swore off all dry shampoos for almost a year (that's how disappointing the experience was). I am only now starting to give them a second chance.

June 22, 2016

Geez glad I only paid 5$ for it. This dry shampoo did nothing for me, just made my icky hair more icky. I found it didn't absorb oil at all and it left my hair dull and blah! No thanks

May 12, 2016

I love the fact that this is clear. So many dry shampoos give me grey hair, but not this one. It's also affordable and more available than other brands.

May 02, 2016

This was sent to me gratis from Marc Anthony
    I love this one because it has a clean scent and leaves absolutely no residue.
    I am not into fruity scents for my hair - so this one is like the scent of Freshness - clean !
    I was my hair 2x per week and on the other days i use this to absorb any excess oil and just freshen it up !

April 30, 2016

On the label it says "no white residue" but i did get some residue left onto my hair. Although it did add volume to my 3rd day hair, it did not remove any oil but only added to it.

March 13, 2016

It smells good, it's fresh, you just need a little in your hair, not too much, and it doesn't let a white powder on your hair :) It can really help if you're out of time, or if you wake up the morning and ouch, dirty hair. I love it! :)

January 12, 2016

It does the trick and revitalises dirty hair and absorbs the oiliness. What I like most is it doesn't leave white powder residue. It smells nice too.

January 09, 2016

clear finish, a little bit heavy, scent could be fresher

slyone added a new review for
    Jolly Rancher

gadzooks added a new review for
    Milkfuls Candies

gadzooks added a new review for
    Kraft coconut marshmallows

StaceyBuhr added a new review for
    Beneful Soft Dog Food