Marc Anthony 2nd Revitalizer
Amazing

Marc Anthony 2nd Revitalizer Reviews

Ranked #1586 out of 2161 in Hair Care

2nd Day Revitalizer (NEW!)200 mL / 6.8 fl.oz.Now you don’t have to struggle with dirty hair and embarrassing bedhead in between washes. Have fabulous hair for a second day with our new 2nd Day Revitalizer. This new formulization instantly recreates your style without the wash. Uniquely developed with an Antioxidant Complex, Brown Rice Protein and Honeyquat, it will smooth and control frizz, repair dry and damaged hair, seal and protect hair color, remove odors, absorb oil and promote silkiness and shine. This lightweight, fast-drying liquid formula is perfect for any hair type or style and is handy for travel or on-the-go.

June 10, 2015

I find this product great when I don't have time to wash my hair. Just spray in and blow dry and it refreshes my hair and style

October 19, 2011

This is a great product to have on hand to give your styled hair from the day or night before a fresh lift. I got my hair styled for a wedding and the next day sprayed this in my hair and it was just like I left the salon. Highly recommend it!