Marc Anthony 30 Day No Frizz Treatment

Marc Anthony 30 Day No Frizz Treatment Reviews

Ranked #444 out of 938 in Shampoo

February 04, 2016

i really liked this product! i used it on my daughter hair she have very curly and frizzy hair i used this and then flat iron her her and it looked amazing and very shiny :)

April 01, 2015

Price is still affordable though I could not find this anywhere and I went to about 8 stores to look for this so that's an issue the company may want to look into for inventory. I had bought this online and paid I think 19 dollars in total.

I've used it and it's been almost a month now and I actually like it a lot. For my hair I had way more less frizz than I usually have and my hair was straight for most of the days. If I have to give it a rating, than I would give it a 4/5.

This product will give you straight hair, so if you aren't looking for that than use the shampoo and other products that they have. I bought the treatment and the rest of the collection but not the 3 day straight heat spray because it's recommended and I wanted to see if that would be better as well and it worked well in my opinion. Make sure you read the instructions because it may not work out for you.

What do you think have you tried it?

January 26, 2015

Ove this product. Will buy plus other products made by same company.

July 22, 2014

Bought this product on sell. Was not sure if it would work well since I have extremely frizzy hair. Was going to a wedding and my girlfriend straighten my hair. It was the straightest my hair has every been. I got so many compliments on my hair @ wedding