Marc Anthony Bye Bye Frizz Keratin Smoothing Blow Dry Cream

Marc Anthony Bye Bye Frizz Keratin Smoothing Blow Dry Cream Reviews

Ranked #332 out of 2162 in Hair Care

September 23, 2016

I've always been a sucker for hair products on sale and I found this on sale and bought it right away and loved it. It left my hair with no frizz and didn't make my hair greasy. I also really liked the smell.

September 15, 2016

This is one of the best curl and frizz creams I have used. When I first bought it I really only grabbed it because it was on sale but honestly I will never buy a different kind. If smells absolutely amazing. It doesn't make your hair oily like other frizz creams I have used. And because of the natural ingredients I am also able to use it in my toddlers hair as well. Who has extremely curly hair.

January 21, 2016

This product is amazing! I have never used a frizz product that is actually true to its word. .until I used this one..my hair is no longer frizzy, I use a pea size amount just like the bottle says and if lasts up to 8 hrs in my hair. Before this product I honestly didn't know what to do..it was so bad I wanted to shave my hair off..this product has given me new hope :)

January 17, 2016

This product definitely helped get rid of my frizzy hair. I usually buy my products at a salon but sometimes I will buy this. It works well.

November 02, 2015

I am always looking for the HG product for my crazy frizzy, curly, course, unmanageable hair.

I was looking for a leave in conditioner and couldn't find what I needed. I asked a beauty consultant at Shoppers what I could use to help smooth out my crazy hair. She suggested this product. I thought it sounded "gimmicky". But after my first use, my hair had NO frizz. I couldn't believe it. Where has this been all my life?

Now there is silicone in it, so for those who stay away from cones, this is not for you. My hair can't seem to cope without them.

Helps for styling, straightening or curling.. Or just wash and go if you please. I have to style. This has replaced my 6 product morning and reduced it down to 3. I'll take that!

April 27, 2015

This stuff is fantastic!! It smells delicious and makes my hair so smooth and soft. I have frizzy hair normally but when I use this smoothing cream you wouldn't know it!

April 01, 2015

This cream is just to finish your hair and you can use it to blow dry your hair or just put a bit in and air dry your hair, just so you can have less frizz in your hair. Use the shampoo and conditioner and than use this product last. This works pretty well and you only need about a quarter size amount to put through your whole entire hair and than comb through your hair and than you either let your hair air dry or you can blow dry your hair. Smells pretty nice and works pretty well.

What do you think, have you tried it?