Marc Anthony coconut oil & Shea butter body wash
Good

Marc Anthony coconut oil & Shea butter body wash Reviews

Ranked #100 out of 552 in Body Wash

September 17, 2016

This is my absolute favourite body wash! It smells wonderful, and I find my skin feeling soft and smelling great all day! My boyfriend even started using it, because who doesn't love the smell of coconut! The price is great and the bottle last a long time, so it definitely the best bang for your buck!

August 03, 2016

Not only does this Body wash smell heavenly, but it leaves your body fresh and clean,soft and smooth without a greasy feeling. Keeps your skin moist and dewy feeling.

January 19, 2016

I have incredibly sensitive skin so I have to be really careful about the products I put on my body. Not only did I not have a bad reaction to this body wash, but it's also moisturizing and has a nice light coconut scent. I also do not buy products that are tested on animals, I think it's just ridiculous that an animal should have to suffer so someone can look "pretty". According to the website, Marc Anthony doesn't test on animals, so I'm very happy with this product.