Marc Anthony Coconut Oil & SheaButter hand cream

Marc Anthony Coconut Oil & SheaButter hand cream Reviews

Ranked #86 out of 291 in Hand Lotions & Creams

November 15, 2016

I like this Hand Cream by Marc Anthony,who I might add has some really nice products for dry hands.Coconut Oil & Shea Butter Hand Cream happens to be one of many of them by Marc Anthony.I like the mild scent of Shea Butter and the Coconut Oil gives it that sweet scent .Great for hydrating hands ,goes right into the skin where it is absorbed to make hands feel soft and smooth with just the right amount of hydration.I would recommend this Hand Cream.

November 15, 2016

I needed a tube of cream for my purse and grabbed this on the run. Very surprised at the creaminess of this product. It's not greasy and does hydrate. Love anything Coconut! The best grab I made in a while

August 12, 2016

Smells good, but nothing special about this hand cream. I bought it when it was on sale to have in my purse. I use it when absolutely needed but isn't the first lotion I go for.
Feels good going on but I don't think it keeps my hands nourished and soft as long as other lotions (like nivea, St. Ives).

August 02, 2016

Je cherchais une crème à main au plus vite parce que j'en avais plus. En allant au WalMart je suis tombée sur cette crème, je me suis dis qu'au coconut elle devait être parfaite puisque c'est très bon pour la peau et comme par hasard, elle est la meilleure que j'ai essayée dans ma vie. Elle laisse la peau tellement hydraté et tellement douce, je ne peux plus m'en passer. Elle est très abordable et elle dure très longtemps.

July 11, 2016

Love this hand cream! I have it in my desk at work and also in my car. LOVE the small and anything coconut. It's super hydrating but isn't greasy and absorbs very quickly. I use it in the winter and the summer so it's great all year round.

April 14, 2016

This is a really nice lotion, the smell is absolutely fantastic! I love the smell of shea butter, the coconut added in there is a beautiful mix. It's a bit greasy though and doesn't have the best staying power- it would be nice if it wasn't necessary to reapply so often.

March 29, 2016

This smells amazing, reminds me of summertime which is perfect as I use it in the winter and like the little reminder that a warmer season is around the corner. This instantly makes my hands feel soft and hydrated and keeps them that way all day long, so a little goes a long way giving it a good value for it's size. It absorbs into skin very quickly so you don't have to worry about a residue left behind. I recommend this to my friends and co workers all the time when they complain of dry hands and have to keep an extra bottle around to let them give it a try.

February 11, 2016

I love the smell of this cream , I like the scent of coconuts!!
this cream for me works, in the winter I get dry hands and this product works well and makes them feel soft and smooth

January 14, 2015

I have a purse size and a bathroom size of this cream. It smells amazing like coconut and makes my hands crazy soft, it's my favourite scented cream because it isn't at all great. The best and a fair price for the value.

October 28, 2014

Love tis hand cream. Such a nice scent and feels amazing on!