• Marc Anthony Curl Envy Perfect Curl Cream
  • Marc Anthony Curl Envy Perfect Curl Cream

Marc Anthony Curl Envy Perfect Curl Cream Reviews

Ranked #1218 out of 2161 in Hair Care

Smoothes and defines course or frizzy hair while locking in soft, shiny curls. Formulated with natural Soya Bean, and Avocado Oil, the innovative Perfect Curl Cream helps highlight curls while keeping it all under control. It’s lightweight, non-sticky formula controls and defines your curls as it eliminates frizz. This product is perfect for coarse curls that need a guiding hand. It adds moisture leaving curls soft and natural with a frizz-free finish that shines all day.Stlying Tips:Apply from root to end scrunching hair as you go. Do not comb through, use you’re your fingers to enhance the natural movement in your hair. Allow to dry naturally or lightly diffuse.

October 27, 2016

Works better than any other product I have tried for my wavy hair! a little goes a long way for my hair, which has become very thin. My hair is naturally wavy so it curls a little better than usual if I use this

January 04, 2016

A tad expensive for such a small portion, especially if you have long/thick hair. Works well and holds curls while at the same time helping get rid of frizzy hair. Decent but if you are willing to spend the money.

April 15, 2015

A good product, but a bit pricey for such a small amount. Tames frizz and provides good hold, but I have to use a good amount to do so. Makes my hair feel soft and has a nice light smell and doesn't weigh my hair down.

December 03, 2014

Love using this product..It holds my long curls in place all day..Controls any frizz..Love it..

October 31, 2014

Tames my icky wavy hair into nice curls very easily. I always get tons of compliments when I use this. I use it along with the mousse and spray, crunch, add some hairspray and it keeps all day, even though I constantly toy with my hair.

September 18, 2014

My holy grail of curl creams!!
I've been using this product for months and it's great for keeping my curls in great shape, shiny, not crunchy and bouncy. The great scent is a bonus.
It's often on a promotion at Shoppers Drug Mart and it's definitely worth the money.
Definitely need to apply more than the "recommended amount" on the bottle but once you get the hang of it, it's easy to just run it through your hair and let air dry for most natural look.
You can even add a bit of water on the second day to reactivate the cream by scrunching though it a bit.

September 09, 2014

I purchased this on a whim whilst shopping for products to tame my frizz and curls. It was so inexpensive, I really didn't have any high expectations. I used it on my damp hair when I jumped out of the shower. I scrunched my curls after application, then I threw my hair up into a towel. When I removed the towel, I was met with the softest hair and amazingly defined curls! What a pleasant surprise!

This is a great leave-in and an even better curl definer!

September 09, 2014

I apply this cream on damp hair and scrunch it into my hair. I love this product because it leaves my hair soft and with beautiful curls that are not hard and sticky like a lot o other products I have tried.

May 20, 2014

I have been using this product for a few years now, love it. Doesn't weight down hair, keeps curls looking great all day and also has a fantastic scent!

March 30, 2014

For such quality the price is reasonable it smells great and controls frizz!