Marc Anthony Deep Repair Aloe Vera Jasmine Conditioning Treatment Reviews

Ranked #163 out of 2310 in Hair Care

March 17, 2017

This hair product is fabulous. It goes on so lightly, with minimal stickiness, and feels a bit refreshing when I'm applying it. The scent is delicate and pretty, and leaves my hair smelling gorgeous. Provides much needed nourishment and moisture to my hair, as I currently bleach it blonde. Fabulous for on-the-go touchups. My hair feels so soft and amazing.

February 05, 2017

The deep conditionin treatment smells wonderful. A sort of fruity jasmine scent. I have long coarse hair and this made it feel nice and soft. I applied it to my hair and then soaked in the bath for awhile before rinsing it out and it was a lovely experience.

January 15, 2017

This stuff is awesome! I was looking for a hand lotion for my dry, irritated winter skin. This one was an affordable price for a portable size, which is what I wanted, so I decided to give it a try. I was a bit skeptical about the scent (jasmine) as sometimes scented things don't play well with my skin when it's irritated, but this didn't irritate my skin at all. It's creamy and moisturizing, without being at all greasy. Soaks into the skin well. Leave behind a delicate scent that is pleasant and not overpowering at all.

September 22, 2016

One of the best brand that has great quality and price!
    I love the scent of this product, it's not too strong but last long enough to make my hair smelling great. It works very well, and it's easy to rub onto my hair. I have decently healthy fine hair, so I only need to use it once or twice per week to keep my hair feeling smooth. I will be buying their other products from the same line!

September 22, 2016

First of all the smell is AMAZING! Right after applying this deep repairing conditioning treatment I felt my hair was already softer. I just got my hair bleached so it's extremely dry. This product definitely helps my hair stay nice, smooth, shiny and good smelling.