Marc Anthony Dream Waves Beach Spray Reviews

Ranked #1519 out of 2203 in Hair Care

January 08, 2017

I love this product so much. It's so fun and easy to use even for someone with straight hair. This is something I like to carry around with me. I am very pleased with this product

September 22, 2016

Wanted to love this because I love marc Anthony products! But man this wasn't at all what I expected. Made my hair dull, and super tangled. I had to wash the next day, couldn't even get my fingers through it. No beach waves at all, my head looked like seaweed.

August 11, 2016

This is a great beach spray. It really helps enhance the natural wave and curl in my hair. It also smells great too! I use this almost daily. Just spray and let dry - easy!

June 23, 2016

I received this in my Ipsy bag and while it's clearly not meant for me (I rock a short pixie, stop it Ipsy!) it's not a bad product, if it's right for you. I did try it in my hair and while I didn't notice any more 'tousledness' in my very short hair, it didn't make my hair crunchy or stiff, which is always a plus.

The spray is a very wide, good spray that will only take a couple of spritz, however, before buying this product make sure it's right for you. It smells STRONGLY of Pina Coladas, kind of tropical and a hint of coconut. I pretty much detest all of those smells, but if you love them, you might just love this.

June 08, 2015

It gave me lovely waves and curls, I felt like I had just come from the beach, my hair looked great!

June 08, 2015

I really liked the Dream Waves Beach Spray. My hair is naturally wavy and this gave me great curls and waves with out leaving my hair stick or having the "wet" look. Spray on and scrunch and in no time you're ready to go. An added bonus is it smells great!!

November 21, 2014

Long for sexy tousled beach waves even if you live in Edmonton Alberta? Try Marc Anthony's dream waves beach spray. It gives you thst sand and sun feel while never having to leave your house! Smells divine. Product is a tad on the pricey side but works so well it's forgivable. Use on damp or dry hair. Long lasting. Found at salons or high end shops such as Sephora. Would buy again!

October 23, 2014

i had high expectations but it did nothing but make my hair stiff. no waves, no anything, just clumpy hair. not impressed

October 23, 2014

this spray did nothing for me, i was actually really disappointed

October 23, 2014

This product smells REALLY good, I LOVE the smell. But I was definitely expecting more from this product. My hair is naturally straight and it didn't do much to it expect make it feel as if I put a ton of hair spray in it. I will give it a few more shots to see if it can do what it says it's suppose to do.