• Marc Anthony Hydrating Coconut Oil & Shea Butter Shampoo
  • Marc Anthony Hydrating Coconut Oil & Shea Butter Shampoo

Marc Anthony Hydrating Coconut Oil & Shea Butter Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #73 out of 935 in Shampoo

September 27, 2016

Not one bad thing to say about this line. I bought everything. This Coconut oil shampoo is amazing. It leaves my hair soaked in luxurious moisture, and I think it's the best smelling shampoo. The price Was awsume, I use this weekly for my dry coloured hair paired with the conditioner,

July 23, 2016

This stuff smells SO good! I love it so much! It's not a regular purchase for me, but it's a great product none the less. It leaves my hair soft and smooth and smelling great!

April 06, 2016

I have extremely dry hair and I haven't found a shampoo that leaves my hair hydrated until now. After one wash my hair was hydrated and no longer dry. Using the combo with conditioner left my hair shiny, soft and my curls were defined and no longer frizzy. This is the only one I will buy now. Definitely worth trying.

February 15, 2016

Just purchased this in a combo pack with the conditioner at costco for a VERY reasonable price! I'm very happy with it! Very nourishing all on it's own. Smells like coconuts! Don't need very much product at all, so I'm estimating the costco-size bottle will last me for many moons! Lathers up much better than other coconut shampoos I've tried.

February 07, 2016

Great to keep your color locked in as and not fade. Works best with the coconut conditioner and oil to keep your hair soft and weightless.

February 02, 2016

Amazing product makes your hair feel amazing, hydrated and soft. A bit expensive but totally worth it for what it does for your hair.

January 20, 2016

Strong coconut smell. Lathers well and leaves your hair feeling clean yet moisturized.

December 09, 2015

I love this shampoo for many reasons, despite its few, easily-overlooked flaws.

The smell is fantastic, a true coconut scent. It doesn't smell artificial or sugary, just like a freshly cracked coconut.

The formula lathers well and is extremely hydrating. It's sulfate free, which means its gentle on your hair and doesn't strip the natural moisture from your hair.

However, in being oil-based and sulfate free, it does leave a lot of oil in your hair. For me this means I need to wash it more often than I typically would because even though my hair isn't greasy, it looks oily quite soon after washing.

If you have dry or bleach treated hair this is a great shampoo for you.

June 09, 2015

A wonderful shampoo that has worked well for me in both cost and performance. I find it truly hydrating which is one of the main reasons I only use sulphate-free products on my hair. It doesn't dry my hair out, like many of the shampoos I've tried in all price ranges, and leaves it not only smelling great but also clean, soft and moisturized.
I lost all my hair due to illness and medications 5 years ago and now have waist length curls...all natural!! I know what having dry and brittle hair is like and it's not something I ever want to happen again. I've been using this shampoo for the past year and absolutely love it. I highly recommend this shampoo to people with both long and short hair,

May 26, 2015

I've been using this (and the matching conditioner) for the past few weeks.
A little bit of this really goes a long way, which is great for me because I sometimes overuse shampoo, and have thick hair to begin with. It lathers up really well, and feels great on my hair. It's gentle and soft, but I still feel like I get a really thorough cleanse, all the way to my roots.
This shampoo rinses out easily, and my hair feels natural and healthy. My hair doesn't feel slippery and all siliconed-up, just moisturized and soft with the right amount of texture.
I love the scent. It is the typical coconut fragrance, but it's not too sweet or cloying, and leaves just a hint of scent in my hair.
This is a bit expensive, but I do love the way my hair feels after washing with it. I also don't really think its helping my hair grow faster than usual, but otherwise it really is a decent product.
I would definitely purchase this shampoo again!