Marc Anthony Instantly Thick Hair Thickening Cream

Marc Anthony Instantly Thick Hair Thickening Cream Reviews

Ranked #1712 out of 2161 in Hair Care

Transforms thin, flat hair into voluminous hair that is soft to the touch. Salon perfected by World Champion Hair Stylist Marc Anthony to lock in volume and shine.  Strengthens each hair strand while creating instant lift for voluminous flowing hair.

November 10, 2010

This stuff does work. I have baby fine hair, but lots of it, thank God. It's poker straight and it's cut in a bob. This product makes my hair fuller and it feels like second day hair once it's blown dry. It's slightly sticky when you're blow drying, but it's worth the effort.

I've tried lots of products, from mousse to spray gel to root amplifiers, but this is the best product I've found.
Try it!

June 03, 2010

As someone who has excessssssively droopy, flat and otherwise uninteresting hair texture [and as someone who can't afford to get hair extensions on a whim], it's imperative for me to milk my post-shower hair products for all they've got.

The "on a budget" me uses Garnier Fructis Curl Enhancing Gel (which is more of a cream gel) and "that'll be on my Visa" me likes MoroccanOil but because I couldn't find anything new and exciting at Shoppers Drug Mart and I really had to go to the bathroom, I grabbed the first thing I could find: Marc Anthony Instantly Thick Hair Thickening Cream.

And it wasn't the worst thing I've ever done.

Although the texture isn't at all pleasant to run through damp hair and the blow-dry experience is just as unfun, I felt like my hair actually did go a bit bigger than it normally does once I was entirely done my blow out.

The price wasn't terrible (although spending any money on any product to make my hair not suck upsets me) and although you have to use a decent amount of the stuff to actually make a difference, you're getting your $9.99 worth.

Thin hair beware, Marc Anthony Instantly Thick Hair Thickening Cream just miiiight have you figured out.

jayvelyn926 added a new review for