Marc Anthony Oil of Morocco Deep Hydrating Conditioning Treatment Reviews

Ranked #38 out of 558 in Conditioner

Sulfate Free, with Argan Oil, Keratin and Grape Seed Oil. This therapeutic remedy deeply penetrates leaving hair hydrated, restored, fortified and nourished with added strength and luster. Safe for color treated hair.

January 19, 2017

I have tried this product quite a few times and do like it. It leaves my hair feeling soft, smooth and looking shiny. My hair is quite long so I do need to use 2-3 of the little packets which I guess would be better to buy the bottle.

December 28, 2016

This stuff goes for about $4 at my local SDM. I have long hair (about halfway down my back) and I use the entire package in one go. It smells really, really good - that's my favorite part about the process actually. I usually put it in and leave it for about twenty minutes while I do something else and then rinse it out. It definitely leaves my hair softer but not nearly as much as I would like. Does it compare to a conditioning treatment at the salon? No. But it is pretty good for a cheapie-quick-fix from the drug store for times you just want to pamper yourself. And at under $5 it is kind of a nice treat.

October 25, 2016

OMG I was really happy with this Oil Treatment by Marc Anthony. At first, I was like hmmm $2.99 for a little, thin foil bag? But I have been using the Argon Oil Shampoo by Marc Anthony (the light blue bottle with yellow writing) so I thought why not try it, I am very happy with the shampoo.

Well, I was very happy with the result, and I didn't have to use the whole package, I made it into 2 treatments, one week apart. I mainly focused the oil on my mid-lengths and ends of my hair. I applied it to slightly damp hair, not wet, and used a wide tooth comb to comb it through. I let it sit on my hair for 20 minutes then did a rinse. No extra conditioner, and I didn't shampoo either. WOW, my hair was silky and smooth, no frizz. My hair felt soft to the touch when it was air dried too, and normally my hair can feel slightly rough to the touch if I don't blow dry or flat iron. It didn't feel like I had buildup on my hair either, it went straight into my cuticle to repair any damage. I will definitely buy it again. Good for me because I do use a blow dryer and flat iron, and hot rollers often. Helps keep damage away so I can maintain long, healthy hair.

I recommend this Oil of Morocco Treatment by Marc Anthony.

October 25, 2016

Amazing! And one little package will literally last multiple uses just throw it into a ziploc bag! I love the scent and my hair is so soft for days afterwards. This makes a fabulous stocking stuffer too.

August 25, 2016

I buy this a few times a year for about $3.00 and after I use it my hair feels very silky and soft and looks a lot healthier and it makes me feel I was at a spa. It works very well when my hair is looking extremely frizzy and dry.

August 25, 2016

I saw this at Walmart and thought.. 'why not?' - so I grabbed it. Boy am I glad I did! It smells so very wonderful and helps my dry flyaway hair stay put. This little package lasted me quite a while too.

July 08, 2016

Love the scent! Just a little keeps my hair in place all day! Amazing product and 1 bottle lasts a long time! Give it a try - you won't regret it! and argan oil rocks!

July 08, 2016

Ce produit est correct, il faut faire attention de ne pas trop en appliquer car sinon il alourdi les cheveux. Mais dans l'ensemble c'est un bon produit, il hydrate bien.

June 08, 2016

This is a must if you have dry thirsty brittle hair. It is a rich creamy deep conditioner that can be applied weekly. I use it monthly. I purchased at Shoppers for 2.99. It truly is one product that helps my hair, it's smooth, soft and looks like I came home from the salon. It also smells delicious! I recommend to all my friends.

June 02, 2016

I buy the whole set of this at Costco. Shampoo, Conditioner and the Oil and it all works great. My hair feels so soft and silky like and it looks so smooth.