Marc Anthony Repairing Macadamia Oil Sulfate Free Conditioner

Marc Anthony Repairing Macadamia Oil Sulfate Free Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #638 out of 2162 in Hair Care

April 20, 2016

I have very thick long hair, which can be a hassle to maintain. Before using this conditioner I have been struggling with dandruff which reappears and lack of moisture as well as shine in my hair, but with continued use of this conditioner all my problems went away! And it smells amazing!

If you're not looking to invest around $10 into this conditioner, you can get one time use packets which cost around $3 to try out, so it's basically a win-win situation.

March 03, 2016

I have long, heavily treated hair. I decided to go from black hair to blond. Before going blond (which takes several sessions) I had the bottom of my hair digitally permed. Then unexpectedly had to dye my hair back to dark brown. For an Asian I would say that I have naturally thick straight black hair originally.

Needless to say that my hair was severely damaged and my hair felt more like straw than it did hair. Marc Anthony to the rescue. This conditioner smells amazing and my hair feels so soft and smooth after using it.

The thing about me is that I like to have soft conditioned hair but I HATE oily hair. So when I want soft dry and luscious hair this is the product I use. If I feel that I need extra conditioning I follow with the oil treatment but to be honest as long as I put a good amount of conditioner on my hair and tap... smack it in? and let it soak in for about 1-5 min (I shave my legs or wash my body while I wait) and then I let it air dry. Perfectly natural looking hair every time.

Tip for not damaging your hair further: Squeeze the excess water from your hair and then use a towel to pat your hair dry, do not rub the towel on your hair (boy style). Do not comb or brush your hair while it's damp (your hair will snap and it will cause more split ends). Avoid using hot blow dryer or straightener to dry your hair. If you're in a hurry than use the cold air from the hair dryer and toss your hair to loosen the strands.

May 14, 2015

I have tried many conditioners for fragile hair and this one is great. It provides the perfect amount of moisture without an oily residue. Hair stays soft and shiny. The only thing I didn't caste for was the scent, coconut. I'm not big on coconut.