Marc Anthony Simply Straight
Good

Marc Anthony Simply Straight Reviews

Ranked #1640 out of 2160 in Hair Care

Smoothes waves and frizzy curls into shiny, straight styles. Repels humidity and prevents heat damage.Instant ResultsSalon perfected by World Champion Hair Stylist Marc Anthony and enriched with Silk Fiber and Silicone. Formulated to smooth frizzy waves and curls into shiny straight hair. Alcohol Free No Animal Testing

May 28, 2012

This is one of my favorite Shampoos - the scent is what attracted me to begin with! It's a refreshing minty scent that awakens the senses. I feel so refreshed after using this shampoo. I haven't really noticed a big difference in my hair being straighter but I don't care cause I love the smell that much! :)

February 16, 2011

So I have thick wavy hair, I found this item when my hair was super long. I have to say this is the best out there for me. I tried salon stuff for lots of $$ and it did nothing for my hair. I just use Style straight shampoo and conditioner then I use the Instant straightening cream then blow dry. I don't have to even use a straightener but I do because I like the super straight look. I am so satisfied with this product. I rave to my friends about it all the time. It works!! This is one product that I know I am going to stick with. :) LOVE IT!!!

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Free trip...where would you go?