Marc Anthony Strictly Curls - Curl Enhancing Styling Foam

Marc Anthony Strictly Curls - Curl Enhancing Styling Foam Reviews

Ranked #1322 out of 2161 in Hair Care

October 27, 2016

My hair is naturally wavy and Marc Anthony True Professional Strictly Curls Curl Booster is the ONLY product I have found that enhances my hair's natural wave and creates beautiful curls!! I LOVE this product! It is the only curl booster I will use

July 18, 2016

I have super curly, frizzy, dry hair and I use so many styling products on them. I switch back and forth between different creams and sprays and oils, but ALWAYS use a mousse. No matter what. This is my absolute favourite mousse as it smells like lemons and I LOVE lemons. It leaves my hair soft and manageable, not sticky and stiff like some do. I love this stuff!

April 21, 2016

This product is great. it holds my curls without the frizz and it smells great. leave my hair manageable and soft. You dont need to use a lot as you do with some other products out there. i even use when doing an up style and holds better than most hair sprays.

August 22, 2012

I've always had issues finding good foam for my hair; I never liked the "crunchy" look you are always left with or the frizzy look if I didn't add enough.
I finally found this curl enhancing styling foam and decided to try it, as I had already tried some products from the same line, hoping that maybe, just maybe it would be different from the others and I was surprisingly pleased with it! The foam was nice and thick and has a great citrus smell unlike the other foams I have tried in the past.

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

KieliAnne earned the Beauty Expert badge

KieliAnne earned the Elite Reviewer badge

TessaO added a new review for
Oball - Grip & Play