Marc Anthony True Professional Instantly Thick Hair Thickening Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #828 out of 935 in Shampoo

Protects colour, repairs dry, frizzy areas and transforms thin, flat hair into full, shiny, voluminous hair. Regular use will maximize the thickening and expanding process.

June 27, 2016

Wow quelle shampoing extraordinaire ! Il laisse mes cheveux soyeux et doux facile à faire mousser ne laisse pas de risidus non plus ! Mes cheveux me devienne pas gras non plus je l'adore

July 08, 2010

i love this shampoo, i rando picked it up as i wanted to try a new product and it was cheap (about $10 at shoppers). i have super fine straight hair that i inherited from my mother! this makes my hair look like supermodel material. if you have super fine hair, its works miracles!

1.5/5

May 08, 2008

This shampoo has a very weird texture - it is like a thick gel. It didn't lather well, doesn't smell great and didn't make my hair feel clean... I wouldn't recommend it.

October 22, 2007

The worst shampooing experience I have ever had. My hair felt so dry and dirty, and I was flaking like CRAZY the next day after! I probably had to shampoo my hair several times to get it back to its normal state. Please don't buy this shampoo.