Marc Anthony True Professional Strictly Curls Curl Defining Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #841 out of 935 in Shampoo

Protects colour, this formula is specially formulated with a silk protein complex that defines each curl, eliminates your_frizz and creates beautiful looking curls with shine.

November 28, 2016

Really great shampoo for something we can find almost everywhere. A little more expensive than other brand in drugstore but pretty effective. The curls are defined and stays all day long.

March 15, 2016

Great for my hair where as my hair is really curly and sometimes unmanageable. This product helps with it....................................... great product overall

March 04, 2016

I have naturally curly and frizzy hair. I purchased this because of the claim of making my hair not frizzy and defining my curls. Unfortunately for me it did not. In fact I felt like my hair was frizzier while I used this shampoo.

It did smell nice and the lather was amazing but otherwise for me this did not live up to my expectations and is something I will not purchase again.

August 05, 2008

Combats frizziness and leaves your hair smelling great. Works very well with the conditioner as well. Have yet to try the other products in the line.

happy6400 added a new review for
Honey Nut Cheerios

debrar67 added a new review for
Honey Nut Cheerios

debrar67 earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

debrar67 added a new review for
Dove White Beauty Bar

BigAl added a new review for
Dairy Queen DQ Cakes

BigAl earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Christmas