Marc Anthony Volumizing Collagen Bamboo Sulfate Free Shampoo
Good

Marc Anthony Volumizing Collagen Bamboo Sulfate Free Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #524 out of 2162 in Hair Care

April 20, 2016

I have such flat weak hair and this is one of the only products that works. I adore this shampoo. I have been trying to grow my hair for years and this seems to be the only thing that gives my weak thin hair some strengthen and oomph! I highly recommend this product.

February 16, 2016

WOW this shampoo actually made my fine flat hair look volumous.
It isn't a long lasting effect. I'm yet to find anything that makes my hair look good for over 12 hours.
It does come close though and for the price, is great value.
It works better than a lot of $20+ shampoo and conditioners I've tried.
Plus it's sulphate free!!!

November 14, 2015

This product claims to plump, fill and thicken thin, fine, flat hair and strengthen weak, dull, dry hair while adding shine. I found the texture of the shampoo to be really nice and silky and it did a decent job of cleansing my hair, however there was minimal difference in the thickness and strength of my hair after use. The scent is quite fresh and pleasant, like aloe. Overall, I found this to be an average shampoo, but considering that I didn't see the results it claimed to provide and that it is at a higher price point for a drug store product, I likely would not repurchase.