Amazing

Marc Jacobs Beauty Color Corrector Stick 300 Co(vert) Affairs Reviews

1 review
Ranked #105 out of 405 in Concealer

July 02, 2016

I went into Sephora not intending to buy this but was convinced by an associate to purchase it after seeing how awesome it worked! She demonstrated it on a burn on her hand and I knew I had to have it! I love that this is a marbled green and yellow toned corrector because I never thought of trying a yellow, but it actually works really well. Often times instead of smearing the whole stick over my face, I'll take a brush to it and swipe off a bit more green, or a tad more yellow for a desired blemish or spot. But most of the time I just glide it over my skin and it blends in sooo well. I thought it would be pretty thick and ball up but it actually doesn't and it's so easy to apply. This does a great job at hiding my redness: put foundation overtop and you can't even tell I had any red to begin with! This is quite pricey, but to me it's worth every penny. Will buy again and would recommend for sure!

morencyc has posted in the forum topic
    Badges

morencyc added a new review for
    Dairy Queen DQ Cakes

Cjanzen added a new review for
    Sunrype fruit 2 go

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
    Bose Bluetooth Wireless Headset

anoosi23 added a new review for
    Kiva Black Seed Oil

danaorgnero added a new review for
    My Sister's Keeper Book