• Marc Jacobs Beauty - Le Marc Lip Creme
  • Marc Jacobs Beauty - Le Marc Lip Creme

Marc Jacobs Beauty - Le Marc Lip Creme Reviews

Ranked #29 out of 1049 in Lipstick

January 13, 2017

This is by far my favourite lipstick, I got it as the free birthday gift from Sephora and absolutely love it! the colour is awesome (kiss kiss bang bang). Im not sure if i would buy it regularly because its really expensive, but it's definitely one of my favourites!

January 12, 2017

I have never been so satisfied with a Lipstick before in my life. This lipstick does not bleed and I use it without a Lip Liner. I will never buy another brand of Lipstick again, if I can help it.

Longest wearing lipstick I've ever used without re-application. It passes the Downtown (sipping drinks all night) test, passes the kissing test (won't apply lipstick to your partners lips).

I absolutely love this product and recommend it to anyone looking for long lasting wear.

Updated On: January 12, 2017

Bonus- Goes on super smooth and does not dry out your lips as some liquid lipsticks do.

January 10, 2017

I love this lipstick, I originally received it in a Sephora birthday gift and I love it! The colour is beautiful and very pigmented. It's creamy and last a long time. I wish the lipstick was a tad cheaper but it is definitely worth the price!

December 22, 2016

Received it as my birthday gift in 2016 from Sephora in the shade Kiss Kiss Bang Bang. I really liked the formula, it was easy to apply, and went on smooth and buttery. I like the colour because it was really neutral and not something out of my comfort zone, and I can use it as an every day lip colour that looks almost natural on me (gives my lips a bit of a tint if anything, which I kind of like). Not the most long lasting lipstick that I've tried, but it goes on semi matte and it feels almost moisturizing -- I never need to worry about the lipstick making my lips look cracked or patchy after a couple hours of wear. I really enjoyed this particular lipstick!

November 15, 2016

Got this at Sephora. I generally don't like lipsticks, but this is a bit better. It really is creamy and doesn't dry out my lips. The colour is nice. I only applied twice to get the nice smooth look. The colour is great. At first, looking at the stick, it looked as though it would be a dull colour, which wouldn't have been for me, but I love how the colours pop.

October 04, 2016

J'aime beaucoup la qualité des rouge à lèvre Marc Jacob. Belle couleur riche et pigmenté. Laisse mes lèvres douces et bien hydrater. Dure longtemps durant la journée.

October 04, 2016

I received this as a birthday gift from Sephora!

Marc Jacobs Le Marc Lip Creme is very nice and goes on smooth. Unfortunately, this shade matches my natural lip color almost to the exact. It just looks like I put on some lip balm. With that being said, I would definitely buy this in another shade because it goes on so creamy and does not dry out my lips. I can't really give review on how long the color lasts because like I said, it's camouflage to my natural lip color. What I could say is, it does leave my lips feeling soft and smooth for a long time.

It is a bit pricey for the full size lip creme so I would get it in a value set which comes with a few other items and of course, in a different shade.

September 23, 2016

I had this lipstick as a gift. Before that i didn't often use classic lipsticks, only glosses or liquid lipsticks. But this thing opened a world of quality lip products to me. I have this in color #216 Kiss Kiss Bang Bang. And it is gorgeous!! But much more attention deserves quality - it stays so long, the texture is so smooth and nice. It is fantastic lipstick!

September 11, 2016

I received the mini version of Kiss Kiss Bang Bang as part of my Sephora Birthday gift.

I really love the colour, and the pigmentation is absolutely insane. A small swipe covers your lips easily with full coverage colour. It goes on matte and the longevity is great. However, it does feel a bit more dry than some other lip colours I use. It's not terribly uncomfortable, but it's not great in comparison to some other mattes that sre kicking around.

The price is just stupid. This almost forty dollars for a full size tube, which is more than any other colour I own. I do love the colour a lot, but I'd never pay that much for a single tube of lipstick. I don't care who makes it.

August 11, 2016

I was so wowed when I first tried it was so creamy so pigmented, feels very moisturizer, The packaging I Just Love it is simple and chick, I know is pricey but is your are a Marc Jacobs fan you probably are going to buy it.