Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream Perfume Reviews

Ranked #46 out of 1213 in Perfume

September 30, 2016

This is my current favorite perfume. It smells sooo amazing!! A bit pricey but I'd pay anything for this smell honestly. It also lasts all day for me which is a plus because I hate perfumes that I can't smell after a few hours. This one is just irresistible in my opinion. I love it!

January 31, 2016

When i first saw this perfume ad on the magazine and smelled their sample on the page, I was thinking to myself OMG I love this scent. It's so fresh and fruity. I bought them on sale and I would definitely go back buying them again and again.

December 08, 2015

I like the scents but not long lasting. Its perfect for the young womens not too active.

November 18, 2015

Got a sample. Was disappointed. I find there's too many notes. The scent was all over the place. Not long lasting.

September 23, 2015

One of my favourite perfumes! it smells amazing and fresh. definitely a dream!! For those who are hesitating, go to a sephora or the bay and ask for a spray sample. They often have some you can take home, or even quirt on a piece of paper to try.

July 10, 2015

My lovely daily perfume ,such a lovely &good;fragrance, love it so much can't imagine my day without smell it

June 08, 2015

Love the smell of the Daisy Dream. Have had lots of compliments on the smell. I do however find perfumes to be way over priced. The bottle is very pretty. My husband bought it for me for Valentines, it's what I asked for.

May 29, 2015

I love this perfume as a going out on the town kind of scent. I find it a bit to strong for daytime wear .

May 29, 2015

Purchased this in the roller ball stick and love it!
Smells amazing, not overpowering but lasts.
Perfect to carry in my purse.

March 13, 2015

This perfume is so amazing I'm glad I purchased it no disappointments.