Marc Jacobs Daisy Perfume Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 1213 in Perfume

Marc Jacobs Daisy Perfume is a world of fresh and feminine with a playful innocence vibe. At the heart of Daisy is a floral scent with a vintage edge. Marc Jacob's perfume is sophisticated, with a touch of whimsey and captures the eclectic vintage flavour of Marc Jacobs' feminine, edgy designs. Visit marcjacobs.com for more information.

November 29, 2016

I love this scent. It's my go to, every day, fun flirty fragrance. I use it on sunny days when I feel energized. Marc Jacobs definitely did good with this one. Bottle is super cute, and a little goes a long way. It doesn't stay on that long though, maybe a few hours and then it's barely noticeable.

November 25, 2016

Marc Jacobs really has a winner in the Daisy perfume line. The original product has a delightful floral sent that is pleasing and is perfectly suited for any occasion. It has a level of sophistication and playfulness to it.

October 29, 2016

I have this perfume I like the fruity smell but did not last long when I put it on! I brought it at a local drug store. The bottle is beautiful and looks nice.

October 04, 2016

First, the packaging of this bottle is gorgeous, always makes me smile when I see it! I'm not sure what's with me and the Marc Jacobs Daisy Perfume. I received 3 bottles as gifts and 2 roll on sticks as gifts as well. I don't wear perfume all that often because I find a lot of them are too strong for me.

With that being said, this one smells very nice and not too strong. I have a life supply so this is all I'm going to smell like for a long time.

Overall, I would recommend this to the lovely ladies who likes the fresh floral scent that is subtle. I really love this perfume and I think it will stick with me for life.

September 20, 2016

That's is the perfume of my life. Marc Jacobs perfume are one of the best for me. And this one is my big crush. It stay on for a day and smell so good. It is a bit pricy but for a good perfume, I don't care really. I'm just in love with this perfume.

September 15, 2016

This perfume is a staple on my shelf. It's girly, floral, not too strong. I've worn this for years now. And I still Love it! The bottle feels heavy with quality.

July 18, 2016

This is probably my absolute favourite perfume ever! It smells so sweet and lovely. I love it so much. It's great for everyday wear. It always makes me feel so feminine and pretty whenever I wear it. It lasts all day too, which is great because some where off after only a couple of hours. Not to mention the bottle is SO pretty! I love all of the packaging for all of the Marc Jacobs perfumes!

July 06, 2016

I typically buy rollerballs before purchasing an entire unit- but I couldn't resist! It's lovely to display this bottle on your vanity and when my friends come over they want to smell it. It is on the stronger side, so don't use a fragrance shampoo or scented body wash because all you really need this is behind your ears and you're good to go.

June 30, 2016

I have this in the rollerball form and reach for it every once in a while. I do like it but it isn't my favourite. I normally don't purchase floral fragrances but I got this as a gift.

June 29, 2016

This fragrance is way too floral for me, I felt as though I was sniffing into a flower all day and I only sprayed it once. It is very strong and long-lasting, it just doesn't seem to have any scent notes other than flowers from what I could smell but it is called Daisy so I wasn't surprised. The bottle is super cute though, I love the plastic flower design at the top but it could make for difficult storage depending on what you do with your perfume bottles.
If you are somebody who likes floral scents than I would totally recommend this for you, its inexpensive compared to most fragrances and because it is so long-wearing than your bottle should last you for quite a long time! I work at SDM and this is one of our better selling fragrances, floral just doesn't seem to mix well with my body chemistry.