Marc Jacobs Daisy Perfume Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 1250 in Perfume

Marc Jacobs Daisy Perfume is a world of fresh and feminine with a playful innocence vibe. At the heart of Daisy is a floral scent with a vintage edge. Marc Jacob's perfume is sophisticated, with a touch of whimsey and captures the eclectic vintage flavour of Marc Jacobs' feminine, edgy designs. Visit marcjacobs.com for more information.

February 02, 2017

I normally don't care for florals but I do really enjoy this scent. It's not too heavy. That being said, it does not last as long as I hope that it would considering how much that it costs. It's definitely a splurge for me.

January 19, 2017

I received a free mini bottle sample of this perfume last year and really liked it. Its very feminine and reminds me of the spring time. Its a light perfume, perfect for any occasion.

January 03, 2017

Ce parfum est un favoris, son odeur fraîche est addictive et son packaging me laisse sans voix. Il décorera parfaitement votre salle de bain ! Je vous le conseille les yeux fermés !

November 29, 2016

I love this scent. It's my go to, every day, fun flirty fragrance. I use it on sunny days when I feel energized. Marc Jacobs definitely did good with this one. Bottle is super cute, and a little goes a long way. It doesn't stay on that long though, maybe a few hours and then it's barely noticeable.

November 25, 2016

Marc Jacobs really has a winner in the Daisy perfume line. The original product has a delightful floral sent that is pleasing and is perfectly suited for any occasion. It has a level of sophistication and playfulness to it.

October 29, 2016

I have this perfume I like the fruity smell but did not last long when I put it on! I brought it at a local drug store. The bottle is beautiful and looks nice.

October 04, 2016

First, the packaging of this bottle is gorgeous, always makes me smile when I see it! I'm not sure what's with me and the Marc Jacobs Daisy Perfume. I received 3 bottles as gifts and 2 roll on sticks as gifts as well. I don't wear perfume all that often because I find a lot of them are too strong for me.

With that being said, this one smells very nice and not too strong. I have a life supply so this is all I'm going to smell like for a long time.

Overall, I would recommend this to the lovely ladies who likes the fresh floral scent that is subtle. I really love this perfume and I think it will stick with me for life.

September 20, 2016

That's is the perfume of my life. Marc Jacobs perfume are one of the best for me. And this one is my big crush. It stay on for a day and smell so good. It is a bit pricy but for a good perfume, I don't care really. I'm just in love with this perfume.

September 15, 2016

This perfume is a staple on my shelf. It's girly, floral, not too strong. I've worn this for years now. And I still Love it! The bottle feels heavy with quality.

July 18, 2016

This is probably my absolute favourite perfume ever! It smells so sweet and lovely. I love it so much. It's great for everyday wear. It always makes me feel so feminine and pretty whenever I wear it. It lasts all day too, which is great because some where off after only a couple of hours. Not to mention the bottle is SO pretty! I love all of the packaging for all of the Marc Jacobs perfumes!

BesoYT has posted in the forum topic