Marc Jacobs Dot Perfume

Marc Jacobs Dot Perfume Reviews

Ranked #540 out of 1213 in Perfume

August 09, 2016

This is my "go to" perfume. I love it! I bought it as a set with a matching makeup bag and umbrella. I prefer scents that are a bit more subtle and sweet. It's not strong, or too "flowery".

July 26, 2016

I received a sample of this perfume and I love the scent. It is very feminine and it stays all day. The sample lasted forever because you only need a couple spritzes and I didn't feel the need to reapply.

April 04, 2016

I got the rollerball for this and like all rollerballs- it's compact and convenient. As for the scent, it's very feminine and could be overpowering if you're not careful. It does last for a long time, because you don't need a lot for the scent to come through. It could be me, but it's pretty easy to get sick of this scent.

February 08, 2016

I really love this perfume! The bottle is so adorable and fun, its kinda like a piece of art. The scent is perfect, not too strong, and nice fresh scent. If you have not smelled it yet, definitely go to a department store and test the testers. The scent lasts all day. Its a little expensive but worth every dollar.

February 08, 2016

Smells great, lasts pretty well, price is pretty steep and I wish there were a smaller one i could throw in my purse, but i still love it and carry the big one around anyway

January 17, 2016

Smell pretty good, like fancy and mesmerizing odor! Stay all day long! Pakaging original, girly and beautiful!

January 06, 2015

Love this perfume. smells great

October 29, 2014

Love. Love. Love. It's my "go to" perfume everyday. I love that it isn't your typical perfume and I constantly get a number of compliments on it.

September 09, 2014

This was my first in my collection. It is a great fall scent. It is great for date nights and days you want to feel sexy

June 16, 2014

I first smelled it in a magazine and it smelled amazing then let my fiance smell it and from then on he was determined he was gonna purchase it for me, so glad he did. Love the perfume bottle so adorable!! My kids wanted to play with it sorry that's a no no!! it's a little pricey but we found a awesome deal on Amazon! Love the scent although I wish it didn't seem to fade away so quickly :( Overall definitely recommend!! Most of all the honey really likes it so I know when I'm out' he'll buy it again unless he finds something else he likes better or that i decide i like better, really want to try marc jacobs honey next!